New Accounts, or Names, and Alts^^

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

My alt is @Pimpcy and @BoneChi11er is an alt of my alt. #Altception

3. My alt is @MasaruCyri and @Pimpcy is an alt of my alt, @BoneChi11er is an alt of my alts altsjckzla

4. I was supposed to be an alt but I ended up as a main :P

5. Blackened_Dawn and Nysic are my alts, it's why we're so mean.

6. Deleted 7 years ago by TheForgotten20
  7. my alts are , @iwarriiori ,@darktyui @Qfu @FlashFood and blesian which i need to register an account for. i also have a nice alt by the name of @Sofatroll and my friend donated me another alt by the name of @CovertRaw and for christmas i got one more alt by the name of @wblaine128 and then i bribed @just_a_penguin and @Shiba_Ina into giving me thier accounts. aka i took over the whole server. oh i forgot, @rnc2011 is also an alt

8. who do you guys think is @CraftyMyner 's alt

9. @TheForgotten20 my alts are , @iwarriiori ,@darktyui @Qfu @FlashFood and blesian which i need to register an account for. i also have a nice alt by the name of @Sofatroll and my friend donated me another alt by the name of @CovertRaw and for christmas i got one more alt by the name of @wblaine128 and then i bribed @just_a_penguin and @Shiba_Ina into giving me thier accounts. aka i took over the whole server. oh i forgot, @rnc2011 is also an alt

No

10. @FlashFood No

yes

11. @iclutchHD Blackened_Dawn and Nysic are my alts, it's why we're so mean.

r00d

12. @TheForgotten20 who do you guys think is @CraftyMyner 's alt

Proxeria obvs

13. @ViciousKangaroo Proxeria obvs

Believe what you wish.

14. Plot Twist: Everyone on the server is an alt run by a bot made by Crafty to make it seem like there are people online!

15. @_Haxington_ Plot Twist: Everyone on the server is an alt run by a bot made by Crafty to make it seem like there are people online!

*Questions own existence*

16. Lol I've seen a number of "regular" players who I am certain were staff in disguise. If not then some random players were in gm3........

17. @2Chill My alt is Cellexya.

!!! woah I thought they you had nada to do with each other!

18. Lol I can say for certain, Crafty has more than one alt, and I can say with confidence, he has more than a few. @_Haxington_ , have you ever seen the movie "The Truman Show"? Kinda makes me wonder sometimes...

19. @Yelloms Lol I can say for certain, Crafty has more than one alt, and I can say with confidence, he has more than a few. @_Haxington_ , have you ever seen the movie "The Truman Show"? Kinda makes me wonder sometimes...

ive seen the truman show. and what if @Yelloms and @haxington are really crafty's alt accounts....and what happens if all the VIP+ people are really crafty's alts to convince people to buy VIP+....o_0
    (illuminate song plays in the back ground)

20. My alt is Azrad. Azrad has been very inactive for a lot time because I forgot the password to that account.

21. my alt is no one i have no alts ):

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!