Is this cheating? Staff pls help

1. 7 years ago

Hey I just saw a youtube video on "Vanilla Tweaks" it is a texture pack, here is the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsPN2OABDLc

is using that cheating?

2. Well imo , i don't see anything listed here as rule breaking , the pumpkin tweak is probably the most iffy one , but i would think its ok also ,

best to wait for a admin or owner to respond though just to make sure .

3. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

Some of theses like the fire or shield one could give an advantage in pvp...

4. @CraftyMyner Some of theses like the fire or shield one could give an advantage in pvp...

so don't use that one?

5. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Please don't use this pack.

6. @R4iscool1 Please don't use this pack.

Ok just making sure. Also are glitches for benefit allowed, cave finding, item dupe (in tiny amounts) etc..
    because they are accesable by everyone aren't they?

7. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@BenjoBanjo7 Ok just making sure. Also are glitches for benefit allowed, cave finding, item dupe (in tiny amounts) etc..

No! Unless you want a ban! Think of how messed up the economy would be, and how would it be regulated? Of course it's not allowed!

8. @BenjoBanjo7 Ok just making sure. Also are glitches for benefit allowed, cave finding, item dupe (in tiny amounts) etc..

Absolutely not.
    They provide clear unfair advantages and will result in a permanent ban.

9. Deleted 7 years ago by rnc2011
  10. @BenjoBanjo7 Ok just making sure. Also are glitches for benefit allowed, cave finding, item dupe (in tiny amounts) etc..

He's got a point, anyone can acces them, but it doesn't take out the fact that the economy would be fucked up

or Sign Up to reply!