1. 7 years ago

Attention folks,
    I'm here to report you about 2 known indiviuals who unfortunately found their way back on the server. I'm aware of the fact that this information is already known by some people, however I feel like everybody needs to know.

Blesian : Also known as Fluxated (deathadder in the forums). Main account was banned for being highly toxic, wasnt seen as Blesian for a while but it seems like he returned. Will probably try to act as a noob to gain your trust.

Dominiv : Also known as Quartz_King and Laggy_Gif. Was banned for cheating but returned with an alt. Known for leaking everybody's coords on the forums.

It is highly advised to avoid any contact to those players.

-Molotov

2. I don't wanna break your bubble but even though I'm against the rule that states hackers and rule breakers can come back with alts here, we all knew that Blesian is Fluxated lol.

They should consider changing that rule.

3. Edited 7 years ago by MolotovSoda_

@iDogeTwinkie I don't wanna break your bubble but even though I'm against the rule that states hackers and rule breakers can come back with alts here, we all knew that Blesian is Fluxated lol.

I'm aware of the fact that it is legal. I try to inform innocent players who dont know about it to avoid further victims.

4. Yeah well it's not like they give a fuck tbh

5. We still do appreciate your help. Thank you ^^

6. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

I knew about these two, but expanding this would also be helpful. For example, IDK who tf we are talking about in @JSN_ 's post

7. I knew there was something fishy with Dominiv, glad justice will be served.

8. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@iDogeTwinkie I'm against the rule that states hackers and rule breakers can come back with alts here

They know a hacker is likely to avoid his/her last mistakes while hacking again, yet they let them come back with alts. Sounds really wrong to me.

9. Yea Dominiv had a Laggy_GIf vibe, literally said replica sentences that he said to me when I was still le nub (I'm aware that I'm still a (partial) nub). Also @Cileklim idk, there are some good cases, for example @OtherGreenGamer has changed.

10. Well I mean I don't want to stir anything, but in my opinion, I've seen servers that do like this server does or other servers that consider ban evading(coming on with alts when your other accounts are banned) as illegal. Which way is better? You can decide. But I almost think doing both at the same time would be a bit overkill. Now that being said people with like 7 alts that break one rule and return on another alt is also a bit overkill to. I'll admit the hacker turning to decent players rate is pretty low. But some people do learn, and in a respect it would be a bit of a crime to not give them some option of returning.

11. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

I think @MolotovSoda_ didnt make this post because those guys were banned but because both players could harm lots of people when we start forgetting who and what kind of people they are.
    About the rule you guys are arguing about, well I just gotta say that I wouldnt be here if CM would handle it the same way other servers do

12. I agree with @Sofatroll

13. I'm harmless :>

14. As harmless as a bear trap

15. also who is @MolotovSoda_ ?

16. i always think X-ray should be perm ip banned. what if they X-ray with alt and raid with main?

17. What if they don't?

18. fly vs x-ray?

19. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@misterkickman Also @Cileklim idk, there are some good cases, for example @OtherGreenGamer has changed.

@OtherGreenGamer and @Sofatroll are rare exceptions. Also as @ZenithW mentioned, alts and mains can be used together to find and raid bases. "Strict" or not, I agree that xrayers should be perma banned.

20. @Cileklim @OtherGreenGamer and @Sofatroll are rare exceptions. Also as @ZenithW mentioned, alts and mains can be used together to find and raid bases. "Strict" or not, I agree that xrayers should be perma banned.

As far as I know, I'm one of the only ones to come back legit.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!