1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Why at spawn, park them 2k away from spawn.

3. @TheForgotten20 @thegoldsmith remember sun steed ranch? we tried...

i think this time round it will be less ranch more player run trading post/potion bar and restaurant.

4. @thegoldsmith i think this time round it will be less ranch more player run trading post/potion bar and restaurant.

Y'all should arm the place this time... At least make it harder to raid (traps, self-destruct, etc.)

5. @_Confederacy_ Y'all should arm the place this time... At least make it harder to raid (traps, self-destruct, etc.)

but then you run the risk of someone accidentally blowing the post sky high, and in the process kill many lamas loaded with valuables

6. @_Confederacy_ Y'all should arm the place this time... At least make it harder to raid (traps, self-destruct, etc.)

@ardoasms but then you run the risk of someone accidentally blowing the post sky high, and in the process kill many lamas loaded with valuables

this is why we wont sell valuables and all farms and potions will be located off site

7. @FishW i found an beginners base that has been abandoned and would serve well as a kitchen in our future business venture. i will remodel when i have time it is close to spawn but llamas cant easily access the spawn from it and is just past the 1k line and is not visible from 1 k so i believe i found our location

8. I find this funny ty OP :D caravan parking hehe :D :D :D

9. @thegoldsmith @FishW i found an beginners base that has been abandoned and would serve well as a kitchen in our future business venture. i will remodel when i have time it is close to spawn but llamas cant easily access the spawn from it and is just past the 1k line and is not visible from 1 k so i believe i found our location

Lol our kitchen where people will buy llama meat mwhaha. By the way what llamas drop? And can you breed llamas?

10. @FishW Lol our kitchen where people will buy llama meat mwhaha. By the way what llamas drop? And can you breed llamas?

They drop leather i think and idk about breeding but you probably can

11. Aww no meat....
    I looked it up(idk why I didnt do that in the first place). And yes they can be bred with hay bales :)
    Also llamas have different strength factors meaning the llamas will either only have 3, 6, 9, 12 or 15 slots of inventorg space.

12. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

15 slot llamas will be rare or hard to get, I assume?

13. I love the idea of a shared location for trading cause the new boxes will allow much bigger quantities of goods to be stored and traded at once.
    Also llammas will have diff values depending on the storage capabilities. But tnh, i can't imagine myself walking or even riding 80k blocks with a caravana of llamas.
    For this to happen, i think it should be done in a hidden location, underground, and have the cords shared between players who trust each other, regardless of factions. It would not remove the risk of briefing but it may reduce it.

14. @Tweakerzoid I love the idea of a shared location for trading cause the new boxes will allow much bigger quantities of goods to be stored and traded at once.
    Also llammas will have diff values depending on the storage capabilities. But tnh, i can't imagine myself walking or even riding 80k blocks with a caravana of llamas.
    For this to happen, i think it should be done in a hidden location, underground, and have the cords shared between players who trust each other, regardless of factions. It would not remove the risk of briefing but it may reduce it.

Thusly the idea of the underground black market prevails :)

15. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

@Tweakerzoid I love the idea of a shared location for trading cause the new boxes will allow much bigger quantities of goods to be stored and traded at once.

A trading guild maybe? Prices discounted for members within this guild while trading with outsides would be the regular price?

16. A specifc location woulf be risky because it could be found and plundered. Caravans would need protection and guidence

17. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@Grinning_Bobcat A trading guild maybe? Prices discounted for members within this guild while trading with outsides would be the regular price?

a trading guild would be good but you would need a series of trustworthy traders to deal both online and on the forum to run it and the only way to do that is to tax traders and merchants to pay the administration and protection and i think organising all of that is a bit too much for most people

ps i mean the tax to pay the people administrating it

18. @thegoldsmith im a trustworthy trader
    plus last time you havent even paid me yet
    but then again we didnt get any horses out before wrrior came

19. @TheForgotten20 @thegoldsmith im a trustworthy trader
    plus last time you havent even paid me yet
    but then again we didnt get any horses out before wrrior came

no we got one out and it got caught in a creeper explosion

20. RIP
    you owe me
    i shouldve just stole my commision from sky kin
    you owe me a....
    a....
    a...
    head! whats better than a white box highlighted in black?

21. @TheForgotten20 RIP
    you owe me
    i shouldve just stole my commision from sky kin
    you owe me a....
    a....
    a...
    head! whats better than a white box highlighted in black?

ok tp to me next time we are both online

or Sign Up to reply!