New Faction - Under Takers

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by SymphonicYT

Hi Guys! I decided i would like to take on the burden of creating a faction :D. Our Name is the peace redeemers Under Takers. We are a peaceful faction and will have 1 base. Please post below if you would like to join! Please note that if you want to join, you will have to make a deposit of 5db. You will get it back once we trust you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1. Dont take from others without permission.
    2. Dont kill dogs, cats, horses (kill the skelly ones) or any named animal without permission.
    3. Dont kill other faction members without there permission
    4. Be respectful to other faction members
    5. Listen to faction staff.
    6. If someone has a higher rank than you in the faction, listen to them.
    7. dont let ANYONE, not even youre best irl friend, tp to you when your at the faction base.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members:

@Cutebot
    @epicunicorn13
    @SaltyFlubberFish
    @CrimsonWing and all his alts

Staff:

Owner: @Cutebot
    Moderators:

A list of people that NEVER will be able to join the faction. Some are griefers. Dont let these guys in:

@Laggy_GIF aka @Dominiv
    @ghostassasin81
    @Qfu
    @TheForgotten20 u asked for it.
    @Fish_life

2. Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

Lol am I the only one who noticed you spelled faction wrong in the second sentence? Also, I might consider joining

3. I have an alt i can definitely be active on. I know Salty is gonna check this out too soon.

4. Also. Peace with my other groups? (-Crimson)

5. @Cutebot Hi Guys! I decided i would like to take on the burden of creating a faction :D. Our Name is the peace redeemers. We are a peaceful faction and will have 1 base. Please post below if you would like to join!

Rules:

1. Dont take from others without permission.
    2. Dont kill dogs, cats, horses (kill the skelly ones) or any named animal without permission.
    3. Dont kill other faction members without there permission
    4. Be respectful to other faction members
    5. Listen to faction staff.
    6. If someone has a higher rank than you in the faction, listen to them.
    7. dont let ANYONE not even youre best irl friend, tp to you when your at the faction base.

Members:
    Cutebot

Staff:
    Owner: Cutebot
    Moderators:

I might join on one of my main alts. I really want to get into a biggish faction bc living in a tiny valley kinda sucks so I may join unless like fucking SC invites me.... *cough cough* ;)

6. How does one join the faction.

7. Edited 7 years ago by SymphonicYT

Post a little application to covince me @OmegaSniper4eva and @misterkickman

And @CrimsonWing we are at peace with ALL other factions :D

8. @Cutebot Post a little application to covince me @OmegaSniper4eva and @misterkickman

And @CrimsonWing we are at peace with ALL other factions :D

What if the other factions didn't agree to that? :o

9. @TheDunmerRaven they can do what they want but we won't kill them :D

10. @Cutebot @TheDunmerRaven they can do what they want but we won't kill them :D

Pacifist? Good luck with that.

11. Invite me :)

12. @Cileklim Pacifist? Good luck with that.

I agree with you being a pacifist on this server will bring it down

13. I think this could be an interesting idea, kind of like an order of Monks refusing violence. Kind of adds some realism in a sense... I wish you luck

14. Edited 7 years ago by Dennari43

@Cutebot they can do what they want but we won't kill them :D

what if they agree to your terms, then start killing you and taking your stuff?

15. Edited 7 years ago by SymphonicYT

@Dennari43 only time we kill people

16. What if a new player joins and ask someone to tp to them. Would you not tp and kill them?

17. @wblaine128 i wouldnt kill them

18. added new people to the list :D

19. I like the sound of your faction - have fun :)

20. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@Cutebot @Dennari43 only time we kill people

@Cutebot we kill people

Peace Killers faction confirmed 2k16

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!