Post a Reply

The Selfie Thread!!

1. 8 years ago

lol 2 hours now. you calling a professional photographer or something?

2. -image-
    -image-

@afritz9500 whatever I look terrible today

Also #RedArmy=RedLife

3. Edited 8 years ago by afritz9500

@sovietsuperman haha, today I'm wearing that same sweatshirt from my pic. I took that other pic like... Last week I think.
    I would take another selfie but I'm to lazy for that ATM xD

4. -image-
    @Cellexya @Pimpcy you two are so gorgeous I swear
    And I actually tried to look nice today omf

5. I was so proud of my makeup today @iiTzzJojooo

6. 7 years ago

So I dyed my hair today that was fun ... went "Cosmic Blue" but it kinda looks black on here ;-;

Before:
    -image-

And then an hour and a half later :D :
    -image-

7. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

so today i decided to post a selfie, btw im ur worst nightmare
    wot players will understand
    suspense
    scrool down
    suspense
    scrool down
    suspense
    scrool down
    suspense
    scrool down
    suspense
    scrool down
    suspense
    scrool down
    suspense
    scrool down
    suspense
    scrool down
    suspense
    scrool down
    suspense
    scrool down
    suspense
    scrool down
    suspense
    scrool down
    suspense
    scrool down
    -image-

8. @Pimpcy ILL FUCC U UP BOI

-image-

( I attempted to highlight my hair today I probably burned tf out of it it's gr8)

Your attempt on highswagging your hair is a success. You also look cute. Dork level over 9000 :D

9. Edited 7 years ago by BluePlauge

-image-

Ok everyone this is the before and I'll put up an after in a few hours :D

10. -image-

Sorry @kinkyboss but yes it was haircut time. But if it makes you feel better it was immediately donated to Angel Hair for Kids to be made into a wig. Now my lame hideous man bun, can be some childs ponytail. Short story, I lost my cousin Misty to Cancer when I was 14, my grampa Doug to Cancer when I was about 18, then 2 years ago I lost my Gramma again to Cancer. I decided that I wanted to do something, anything to help. But I'm not overly talented or skilled at anything to help bring awareness but I could grow my hair and give it away. I figured it's literally the least I can do since I'm actually stopping something I'm already doing, cutting my hair. I will admit there were times when I wanted to march into my bathroom and cut it all off because I've never really had log hair before, and it's super annoying. But I'm so happy today after giving it away. Knowing it's gonna make some kid somewhere happy. I'm not done yet though, I'm going to start again today and grow it out for round 2. Last time it took 2 years to grow... hopefully it doesn't take that long again. And hopefully I don't look as bad as I think with short hair now. I don't look the same any more.

11. @BluePlauge -image-

Sorry @kinkyboss but yes it was haircut time. But if it makes you feel better it was immediately donated to Angel Hair for Kids to be made into a wig. Now my lame hideous man bun, can be some childs ponytail. Short story, I lost my cousin Misty to Cancer when I was 14, my grampa Doug to Cancer when I was about 18, then 2 years ago I lost my Gramma again to Cancer. I decided that I wanted to do something, anything to help. But I'm not overly talented or skilled at anything to help bring awareness but I could grow my hair and give it away. I figured it's literally the least I can do since I'm actually stopping something I'm already doing, cutting my hair. I will admit there were times when I wanted to march into my bathroom and cut it all off because I've never really had log hair before, and it's super annoying. But I'm so happy today after giving it away. Knowing it's gonna make some kid somewhere happy. I'm not done yet though, I'm going to start again today and grow it out for round 2. Last time it took 2 years to grow... hopefully it doesn't take that long again. And hopefully I don't look as bad as I think with short hair now. I don't look the same any more.

I did the same thing with my hair when I was younger, it's a great feeling once you have done it

12. @BluePlauge -image-

nO where is my jesus?!?!

13. @BluePlauge -image-

from Jesus to Mohammed

14. @BluePlauge -image-

That's a noble thing to do man, i respect that :)