1. 7 years ago

Does anyone think that we should have a villager that trades end items?
    Trades:
    64 cobble + 1 emmy = 64 endstone
    64 stone bricks + 1 purple dye = 64 purpur blocks
    64 chorus fruit = 2 emmies
    1 diamond = 16 ender pearls
    1 emmy = 1 eye of ender
    If you have other suggestions, put it in the comments

2. the chrus fruit one is broken

3. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

i like that i would also like nether villager trade @Retrochewy

4. Needs to be more expensive in my opinion

5. how about:
    64 Chorus fruit for 1 iron
    Diamond sword and 3 emmies for Ender slicer (Sharpness 3 Unbreak 1 diamond sword)

6. Your prices seems quite low.

7. Crafty could increase it

8. We do need an ender pearl one lol

9. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

After the whole wool trader fiasco, I dont think anyone is keen on new villagers at the moment either.

10. ok, i dont mind waiting a month or so

11. I think the diamond for enderpearl is not bad but the rest is not hard to obtain, again just try making a post a about buying it I'm sure someone will step up and sell it. We are a community work with your community don't run to staff to implement these new trader villigers every time you need something.

12. I think that it would be a great addition to anyone that wants to build end themed bases as this villager will trade the supplies needed for cheap prices

13. good prices not cheap prices

14. I was not on... what was the wool villager fiasco?

15. maybe add a decent ender pearl trade a villager that is already there

16. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

I don't like the idea to have too many villagers, with more trads you focus more on getting emeralds instead of playing minecrat as it is supposed to be, survival and gathering, not all trading, It would even hurt businesses like Jordi's nether goodies

17. Edited 7 years ago by MisterReco

@HaloNest I It would even hurt businesses like Jordi's nether goodies

:'(

18. @Jordi223b :(

19. @R4iscool1 After the whole wool trader fiasco, I dont think anyone is keen on new villagers at the moment either.

Can you clue us in on what happened? All I can gather from the posts is that people abused it and are children and @ssholes. Was this more than just the need to adjust the rates? It sounded kinda serious.

20. Because then chorus fruits are useless

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!