Getting raided

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@misterkickman Imagine @Qfu @TheSpiderman2013 @Blesian @iwarriiori @Quartz_King and @Fish_life in one base. Now rethink your plan.

PREACH

3. @misterkickman Imagine @Qfu @TheSpiderman2013 @Blesian @iwarriiori @Quartz_King and @Fish_life in one base. Now rethink your plan.

i dont get why you think @Fish_life raids XD he has raided like 2 bases in his whole time playing :P

4. @misterkickman Imagine @Qfu @TheSpiderman2013 @Blesian @iwarriiori @Quartz_King and @Fish_life in one base. Now rethink your plan.

LOL Worlds largest pvp arena B-)

5. Why am I the only pvper in that list other than spider

6. quartz king is a pvper

7. Thats the list of people I'd want to see against tehe rest of the server, and @Fish_life is up there bc of that "raid" where you stole my 2db ;-; so sadddd

8. @Qfu Why am I the only pvper in that list other than spider

coz @iwarriiori is not a pvper at all...

9. @Quartz_King coz @iwarriiori is not a pvper at all...

lol he still scares me, whenever I'm piping with friends, we all log if he come up

10. @misterkickman lol he still scares me, whenever I'm piping with friends, we all log if he come up

lol piping

11. Apologizing for being one of the idiots that took part in raiding Doge back in late 2015 after being dragged out by _Jarjar... was a bad plan and a mistake I can't take back. Shouldn't have done it. Any base's riches aren't worth a friend's trust, especially a dope ass guy like doge. Don't do it, it ain't worth it.

but if you do, you're playing a game. im sure the both of you can get over it :P

12. @CodyJProductions Apologizing for being one of the idiots that took part in raiding Doge back in late 2015 after being dragged out by _Jarjar... was a bad plan and a mistake I can't take back. Shouldn't have done it. Any base's riches aren't worth a friend's trust, especially a dope ass guy like doge. Don't do it, it ain't worth it.

but if you do, you're playing a game. im sure the both of you can get over it :P

Unless, its some newbie who SOMEHOW has 64 ibs and gbs, and dragons breath lol

13. @misterkickman Unless, its some newbie who SOMEHOW has 64 ibs and gbs, and dragons breath lol

Still not worth it if it's a friend.

14. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

@CodyJProductions Still not worth it if it's a friend.

Lol of course it's not, me and crim toes to a noob and somehow their echest was STACKED

15. @misterkickman Lol of course it's not, me and crim toes to a noob and somehow their echest was STACKED

"toes to a noob" ....wha? O_o How would you know what was in another person's echest?

16. @Naidae "toes to a noob" ....wha? O_o How would you know what was in another person's echest?

If you read my other comment, he, for some reason emptied his echest out for us and then quit. Also I had toes bc it autocorrects tps tot hat :P

17. oooooh, that makes more sense XD

18. @Quartz_King coz @iwarriiori is not a pvper at all...

compared to others warrior is not that good

19. @CodyJProductions Apologizing for being one of the idiots that took part in raiding Doge back in late 2015 after being dragged out by _Jarjar... was a bad plan and a mistake I can't take back. Shouldn't have done it. Any base's riches aren't worth a friend's trust, especially a dope ass guy like doge. Don't do it, it ain't worth it.

Man fuck Jar Jar. You're still a cool guy to me.
    I got nothing against you. :)

20. @TheForgotten20 compared to others warrior is not that good

I'd like to see you beat him in a fight.
    If he's "not that good"

21. @TheForgotten20 compared to others warrior is not that good

he is still a pvper regardless if he needs to git gud

or Sign Up to reply!