1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Dang, this is not funny anymore

3. Whats going onwith the server?

4. *big brother voice* Day 4 off of the craftymynes server

5. It was predicted by Nostradamus...

6. there is going to be an explosion of votes when the server is up and running again

7. I logged in half an hour ago, there were 24 people online. After a couple minutes I started taking damage out of nothing as if someone invisible were hitting me...

8. the server status page said the server was ok but i still couldn't get online is it still down?

9. No, it's up, but because of the way it went down, your ISP might not know where our IP is. If you have a vpn or proxy, see if that works.

10. It might take some time for the internet to figure out that our server exists again.

11. @CraftyMyner No, it's up, but because of the way it went down, your ISP might not know where our IP is. If you have a vpn or proxy, see if that works.

I have no idea what that means..

12. @CraftyMyner No, it's up, but because of the way it went down, your ISP might not know where our IP is. If you have a vpn or proxy, see if that works.

ok thanks

13. i can't connect.. rip Me btw i have no idea what crafty said, i am sorry i am not tech savvy

14. @CraftyMyner No, it's up, but because of the way it went down, your ISP might not know where our IP is. If you have a vpn or proxy, see if that works.

Soo.. what should i do and how? sorry

15. Its still down

16. i am soo sad..

17. @SirChristopher i am soo sad..

can someone help me? plz

18. It might take some time for your internet provider and the internet to recognize that the server exists, give it a bit of time and if you still can't connect, let me know and we can try other things.

19. Ive been waiting for an hour

20. @Retrochewy Ive been waiting for an hour

Please be patient! While you wait, you should take a look at all the other million threads talking about the fact that some players are not able to connect because the internet takes time to recover from this type of issue.

21. @CraftyMyner It might take some time for your internet provider and the internet to recognize that the server exists, give it a bit of time and if you still can't connect, let me know and we can try other things.

thank you crafty for responding i know i can spamm a little when i am unhappy but i have been thread searching and it is interesting :) also i have literally have sat at the computer for like 5 hrs now praying to the Internet Provider gods lol

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!