1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

any updates or information? Gonna have to take stephycakes trick or treating soon

3. It seems to me this server is becoming unreliable. =/

4. @BaronBattleBread for how much longer do you think it will be down for?

5. @Grinning_Bobcat @BaronBattleBread for how much longer do you think it will be down for?

Until our window of opportunity to play runs out most likely ;/

6. @TimmyBoyT Until our window of opportunity to play runs out most likely ;/

lol so true

7. @TimmyBoyT It seems to me this server is becoming unreliable. =/

We ran for months without any major issues. Im actually surprised that we have been down for this long.

From our provider:

Apparently, it's an issue with one of cogent's line cards. They're supposedly working on getting it fixed, but do not have an eta as to when it will be ready.

8. @CraftyMyner We ran for months without any major issues. Im actually surprised that we have been down for this long.

From our provider:

Whats a cogents line card? just curious sounds painful.....

9. For all of you who are complaining, I would like to see you all run a server like this. I think @CraftyMyner is doing a good job. So what if we dont get to play today? Go out smell the roses. lol Watch some videos do something productive, come chill with us on the forum, because I am actually enjoying all the creativity and ideas that are flowing. Thats what minecraft does it brings out the creativity in people and the more creative people the better!!! Just sit back and relax. You know? (ps that was not supposed to be a grumpy tone but a happy one)

10. @CraftyMyner We ran for months without any major issues. Im actually surprised that we have been down for this long.

From our provider:

Thanks for passing what you have so we aren't in the dark. We're all hopeful that Cogent will fix or replace the card soon.

11. @MrStupendous For all of you who are complaining, I would like to see you all run a server like this. I think @CraftyMyner is doing a good job. So what if we dont get to play today? Go out smell the roses. lol Watch some videos do something productive, come chill with us on the forum, because I am actually enjoying all the creativity and ideas that are flowing. Thats what minecraft does it brings out the creativity in people and the more creative people the better!!! Just sit back and relax. You know? (ps that was not supposed to be a grumpy tone but a happy one)

I did all my rose sniffing already. Some of us have limited windows of availability and are frustrated when we can't get our fix! 0.o CraftyMiner and crew are doing an excellent job with this server. I hope the people they rely on serve them as well as they serve us.

12. @humfrydog Whats a cogents line card? just curious sounds painful.....

Its like a router but for much lower level, higher throughput connections.

13. @TimmyBoyT It seems to me this server is becoming unreliable. =/

Boi this server is up 99.9999% of the damn time. You cannot complain about the little bit of downtime it has. Especially for a non profit one at that. I remember two days for a total of about 12 hours that the server has been down. And those were about 3 months apart.

14. how long until fixed? just wondering i hope you guys can fix it! good luck!

15. @SirChristopher how long until fixed? just wondering i hope you guys can fix it! good luck!

It's really a waiting game since it's not a thing that Crafty can fix on his side.

16. @CraftyMyner I know this is a little off topic but could you help me with commands for my server? I'm having trouble adding lore and a name to an item which a villager buys/sells, I dont want specifics - as those are yours, just a broad help or hint would me much apreciated! Just tell me no or PM me with help :D

17. @misterkickman @CraftyMyner I know this is a little off topic but could you help me with commands for my server? I'm having trouble adding lore and a name to an item which a villager buys/sells, I dont want specifics - as those are yours, just a broad help or hint would me much apreciated! Just tell me no or PM me with help :D

Villagers are @BaronBattleBread 's thing

18. @Blackened_Dawn Villagers are @BaronBattleBread 's thing

okay if he could PM then thsat would be much appreciated

19. Server down all day... Welp, guess i should do homework then :'(

20. This means that I have to do chores around the house, instead of build. Aaahhh!

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

21. Hello all , i know the server is currently down at the moment but you can still vote here ! :D
    Thanks all who do and help support the server <3
    Vote 1
    Vote 2
    Vote 3

p.s. remember voting makes you smarter :D

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!