1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

It IS up. Some players like you and I just can't log on.

Please read the posts above.

3. cant login at 445 am west coast time, status shows 17 of 18 in red. I will try again tonite around 7 pm. I miss you all

4. @CraftyMyner Some players are still having issues connecting, I talked to our host and he assures us that he's working on a fix.

will this "fix" be made this week or later? is there any point in trying to get on? i feel like it will be a month b4 i can get on :/ (sorry for being impatient, im just very confused)

5. @CraftyMyner heard anything from the host yet?

6. @CraftyMyner should i take the radio silence as you've heard nothing yet?

7. *Crickets Chirp*

8. im on!

9. Deleted 7 years ago by xarxez
  10. Edited 7 years ago by Sievel

I'm not sure if it is related since 12 hours ago the server was back to being a dream, but at least since 2 hours ago it disconnects everyone constantly. Like 5sec to 2 min until a disconnect "connection closed by remotehost".
    I know that this is a problem on the hosts side but damn that is ridiculous. Wonder if their server are on fire?

11. We are aware of the issue, again this is a host problem and all relevant parties are working on a fix.

12. tsk tsk tsk. someone's head should roll for it. Lol

13. 6 years ago

I don't want to jinx it or anything, but I just realized I haven't experienced any significant outages on this server for a very long time. It's so easy to complain but we often forget to give praise. Thanks Crafty and crew for all the hard work!

14. And the necropost of the year award goes to.......................

TIMMYBOYT!!!!

Congratulations, do you have any words for our audience?

15. Please don't necropost @TimmyBoyT but yes wonderful job staff ❤️

16. @NerdieBirdieYT Please don't necropost @TimmyBoyT but yes wonderful job staff ❤️

Scared you? ;P

17. Edited 6 years ago by CraftyMyner

@TimmyBoyT I don't want to jinx it or anything, but I just realized I haven't experienced any significant outages on this server for a very long time. It's so easy to complain but we often forget to give praise. Thanks Crafty and crew for all the hard work!

For the last 3 and a half years, I have been creating a backend that should, in theory, run its self so that I could focus on the game and community. While it has not been easy with all the curve balls I have been thrown, we are getting closer. The panel is truly a wonderful invention and a worthwhile investment of both time and money, without it we would likely not be here.

18. @CraftyMyner For the last 3 and a half years, I have been creating a backend that should, in theory, run its self so that I could focus on the game and community. While it has not been easy with all the curve balls I have been thrown, we are getting closer. The panel is truly a wonderful invention and a worthwhile investment of both time and money, without it we would likely not be here.

Yes much much time .
    without it we would likely not be here. [Upvote]

19. Edited 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

inb4 baron/r4 fucks it up

20. @Blackened_Dawn inb4 baron/r4 fucks it up

Its your turn this time.
    I suggest the classic nuke spawn strategy, always a crowd pleaser.

21. I was hoping for something that deletes at least 3 of my backups.

or Sign Up to reply!