1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

how long until fixed? just wondering i hope you guys can fix it! good luck!

3. @SirChristopher how long until fixed? just wondering i hope you guys can fix it! good luck!

It's really a waiting game since it's not a thing that Crafty can fix on his side.

4. @CraftyMyner I know this is a little off topic but could you help me with commands for my server? I'm having trouble adding lore and a name to an item which a villager buys/sells, I dont want specifics - as those are yours, just a broad help or hint would me much apreciated! Just tell me no or PM me with help :D

5. @misterkickman @CraftyMyner I know this is a little off topic but could you help me with commands for my server? I'm having trouble adding lore and a name to an item which a villager buys/sells, I dont want specifics - as those are yours, just a broad help or hint would me much apreciated! Just tell me no or PM me with help :D

Villagers are @BaronBattleBread 's thing

6. @Blackened_Dawn Villagers are @BaronBattleBread 's thing

okay if he could PM then thsat would be much appreciated

7. Server down all day... Welp, guess i should do homework then :'(

8. This means that I have to do chores around the house, instead of build. Aaahhh!

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

9. Hello all , i know the server is currently down at the moment but you can still vote here ! :D
    Thanks all who do and help support the server <3
    Vote 1
    Vote 2
    Vote 3

p.s. remember voting makes you smarter :D

10. thank you @2Chill . here i was thinking i would miss out on crafty coins today

11. @BluePlauge thank you @2Chill . here i was thinking i would miss out on crafty coins today

lol

12. we are only #150 on the server list we gotta vote more, lol lets get into the top 100 who's with me?

13. yes!! i am! :3

14. btw will it be open tomarrow or are we not sure? either way gtg gn!

15. @2Chill Hello all , i know the server is currently down at the moment but you can still vote here ! :D
    Thanks all who do and help support the server <3
    Vote 1
    Vote 2
    Vote 3

p.s. remember voting makes you smarter :D

Will we get coins and exp from voting while the server is offline?

16. Deleted 7 years ago by Quartz_King
  17. No, but I think I will give everyone some votes for the inconvenience.

18. it didnt work

19. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

go play outside

20. It dark tho

21. @SirChristopher It dark tho

didnt you go to bed an hour ago?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!