1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

For some this will be a life lesson which hopefully does not go unrecognized.

"Sometimes life just doesn't go the way you planned. Move on".

3. Yes but I can't sleep

4. same, i will be up all night, gonna take a walk soon though. hopefully Ill get back to a pleasant surprise

5. @Retrochewy check out the top

6. Edited 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos

The server is still down and this was like, 10 hours ago? Wow I really hope that it gets fixed soon.

7. tsk tsk tsk. longest down time that I can remember. And last week there was also a few hours downtime. The third party provider is becoming unreliable. Lol.

8. i believe we are approaching 24 hours down. Heh crafty the server owes you a rebate for the down time i guess, take no prisoners!. In all seriousness I hope the server resolves this today :( Well I am off to 12 hours at the factory job I will check back in around 7pm.

9. Damn, longest down time I ever seen...

10. I will wait as long as i have to, take your time <3

11. @Funciona7 I will wait as long as i have to, take your time <3

^

12. I know that the server being down can be frustrating, but... I have this peacefull feeling inside of me that now I know for SURE that no one will raid/grieff me while I'm gone! haha I think we all should buy Crafty a pizza for the hard work! I know I will :)

13. @Julipukki yooo have u seen mystherybox like where da hell did she go

14. dang lol never seen the server down this long lol

15. is the server still down by any chance?

16. https://status.craftymynes.com/
    it's right at the bottom of the forum page

17. Looks to be back up for the time being.

18. i can't get on...

19. @CraftyMyner Looks to be back up for the time being.

i tried restaring can you guys help me?

20. @CraftyMyner No, but I think I will give everyone some votes for the inconvenience.

Thanks Crafty

21. when will we get connection back?
    i am so sad i can't see you guys on the server...

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!