trick or treat??

1. 7 years ago

Are you out trick or treating or home giving candy out?

Stephycakes11 out trick or treating dressed as Nia fro dead by daylight game
    Humfrydog giving our candy at the door and later driving stephycakes11 to other neighborhoods
    Grumpzilla stuck at work til 8pm

2. I was givin' out candy
    while also snacking on candy from the bowl (oops)

3. lol i was out treating and mom handed out candy

4. My neighborhood doesn't really do trick or treating. We just hide inside and hope no one comes by. Wish I could have done either of those, but my town is not the friendliest when it comes to holidays. :/

5. trick or treating is over, home watching 80's classic horror rock/n/roll movie Trick or Treat with , Ozzy, and Gene Simmons Guest starring, lol.

6. I didn't go, I didn't even have a costume, or had the intent of doing so. Although I will get a Plague Doctor costume just for looks someday...

7. In italy there is no halloween

8. gg my lil cousion forced me to go trick or treating with her :P
    oh well atleast i got some free candy outta it xD

9. @AlienArtifact56 I didn't go, I didn't even have a costume, or had the intent of doing so. Although I will get a Plague Doctor costume just for looks someday...

Glad to see someone that likes how plague doctors dress, I was starting to think it was just me...

10. Halloween depresses me,some kid tried to break into my house and another broke my pumpkin. Also the kids take like 10 candies and complain, whereas I would be happy with like, 5 total. :(

11. I would just give the 1st person the whole bowl and call it a night.

12. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

@Dennari43 My neighborhood doesn't really do trick or treating. We just hide inside and hope no one comes by.

Same. That didn't stop me tho (I need my candy fix). My brother and I biked to my grandparents neighborhood, and got candy there. :P

13. Besides candy I got a little cotton ball bat and 4 bags of chips lmao. The weird things ppl give out these days

or Sign Up to reply!