1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

OK i've written a new book and am charging
    2 emeralds for one copy
    8 emeralds for five copies
    you can request in game or on this thread

books available
    BaseBuilders Guide: Mob Proofing

these books are about messing with the fabric of minecraft not by hacking but by simply exploiting loopholes

2. ill buy one.

3. I'll buy one

4. me too

5. Same

6. ok contact me in game for the trade off
    @misterkickman @humfrydog @Qfu @Retrochewy

7. @misterkickman and @humfrydog have both received their copies of the book

8. Still a few copies for sale. and my next book The BaseBuilders Guide:Hacker Protection is almost ready to "hit the shelves"

9. Oh cool, if you see me in game I'll buy one :)

10. Sure I will buy one.

11. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

Okay now that I've gotten rid of the Mob Proofing Edition I am now gathering materials for the second in the series: Hacker Defences. This shall be based around exploiting limitations in hacks and general laziness in most griefer Hackers. I would like to make clear that I have no experience hacking (As i find it takes the challenge and the fun out of games) I've done research and had questions answered by some hackers themselves.

the prices will remain the same as before:
    2 emeralds per book.
    Books shall be ready for sale as soon as i gather enough feathers and ink sacks.

Thanks for the support with the first book i hope that this one shall be just as successful.

12. @thegoldsmith Okay now that I've gotten rid of the Mob Proofing Edition I am now gathering materials for the second in the series: Hacker Defences. This shall be based around exploiting limitations in hacks and general laziness in most griefer Hackers. I would like to make clear that I have no experience hacking (As i find it takes the challenge and the fun out of games) I've done research and had questions answered by some hackers themselves.

the prices will remain the same as before:
    2 emeralds per book.
    Books shall be ready for sale as soon as i gather enough feathers and ink sacks.

Thanks for the support with the first book i hope that this one shall be just as successful.

I want a mob proofing book and a hacker one please

13. @TopsNeverStops I want a mob proofing book and a hacker one please

I've run out of my stockpile of Mob Proofing and am still gathering materials for the printing of the Hacker Defences But i will note your order and get both to you as soon as possible

14. Question book writing, doesnt it take forever to write a book, and have to rewrite it you want a copy? Or is there an easy copy and paste?

15. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@FishW Question book writing, doesnt it take forever to write a book, and have to rewrite it you want a copy? Or is there an easy copy and paste?

I write the book on a word processor keeping an eye on the character count and number of lines to ensure that the paragraphs will fit onto pages then I copy and past the book page by page making small final edits during the copy and pasting

16. Ok I see thanks I'll purchase a both books if you have them also :D

17. @FishW Ok I see thanks I'll purchase a both books if you have them also :D

still gathering materials but i will put a post here to let everyone know when i have the materials

18. Ok cool!

19. For reasons related to character length the book is titled BaseBuildersGuide:AntiHacker

20. Ok a few copies of Book 2 are on sale now

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!