Suggestion: Custom Mobs/Dungeons

1. 7 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by Galantisizer
  2. maybe not custom, but two mobs combined toghether and put in a room to sorta become a parkour-like thing, except instead of parkour armour you get gold tools

3. I would put a Shulker and a creeper together to make a mega monster.

4. Guardian/Bat combo "shudders"

5. Bat + Skeleton + Guardian = Apocalypse

6. Deleted 7 years ago by Galantisizer
  7. Edited 7 years ago by _Drachenzorn_

Sounds interesting but as Im trying to be a purist, I would not want to experiment on this. Have fun anyways.

8. PonZe

12 Nov 2016 Suspended

oo how bout skeleton+wither skeleton+ wither+ender dragon lol if thats even possible

9. Deleted 7 years ago by Galantisizer
  10. This could be a cool idea if the Labyrinth actually happens. These could be the crazy mythical creatures that we have to kill in it to survive/win. But I wouldn't want this in the world in general.

11. Deleted 7 years ago by PonZe
  12. Sounds fun! It could be used in certain events and specific locations

13. This inspires me to doodle mob hybrids I enjoy this idea

14. This would be cool if it actually happened tbh

15. maybe you can battle these"boss mobs" by trading in 32 craftycoins for an entrance ticket, and once yo go there your inventory will be cleared and given armour and stuff to kill it. once you kill it you get Mob sword with lore and stuff, and the rewards and armour given to kill it is different for different mobs,

16. Deleted 7 years ago by Galantisizer
  17. how about no + no ?

18. Deleted 7 years ago by Galantisizer
  19. Would there be a way to increase the chance of effects on hostile creatures, such as the already existing spider invis and amping it to 10 or 15%

20. maybe related to coords distance, outside of 10k 10k 0.o

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!