Selling shulker shells/boxes - shop open for business!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Wait is the server already updated?

3. No, it is not yet.

4. i would like to order 9 shulker boxes (unpainted)

5. cep,
    don't forget on my order =)

6. Edited 7 years ago by cepheid

Don't worry blaze no orders will be forgotten, already have a spreadsheet and everything.
    Gonna need an update from @Qfu if he's still buying or not though, otherwise I'll assume he still is

7. ok,ty,your not lame, but your cool and awesome , thanks =P

8. Edited 7 years ago by blazehunterhp

oh,and cep, i would like a light blue and a light green shulker chest too, so 3 dia, thanks buddy

9. Deleted 7 years ago by MisterReco
  10. I would like to buy 27 shulker boxes.
    That would make 27 diamond right?
    I'll pay 30 diamond.

11. @KatcheD All uncolored? And there's no reason to tip, although I admit I'd appreciate it :P

12. Edited 7 years ago by Aquafyna

Oh 1/3 red
    1/3 white
    1/3 blue.
    RED WHITE AND BLUE!
    'MURICA!

13. Edited 7 years ago by cholowiz133

when server gets updated I would love to buy 10 shulker boxes and surprise me on the colors

14. I'd like to buy 27 boxes, 9 green, 9 red, 8 white and 1 brown

15. feel free to place an order now, all orders will be prioritized in the order they were placed (with one exception for a player that has decided to actually pay diamonds ahead of time)

16. update with orders completely prepared in anticipation of the update:

-image-

And a look inside SharpSerac's box (sorry i spelled your name wrong on the sign in the pic, it's fixed now)

-image-

Everything prepared to make sure our customers receive their product as quickly as possible

17. Can I get 10 cyan colored shulker boxes pls ? :P

18. Ill buy 27 boxes, i dont care what color(i can dye them) Ill be doing 4 diamonds per 3 boxes(really good deal) that will be 36 diamonds for 27 boxes

19. Thanks Retro!

20. Can I place an order of 8 black shulker boxes, 8 white boxes, and 8 cyan boxes pls? That would be 24 dia. :) I haven't fully finished my shulker spawner room yet lol

21. Edited 7 years ago by cepheid

UPDATE: for those that didn't see my edit to the main post, since shulker boxes do not stack (even when empty) all orders of over ~10 boxes will be delivered as shells, chests, and dye. This saves us making several trips to the trading post for a single order

Sorry for the inconvenience

Also note that at the time of this post we have sold 664 shulker shells by my count, so I ask that everyone who preordered be patient with us following the update. It will take some time, but I'm confident that we will still be able to fill everyone's orders in a reasonable amount of time considering the sheer numbers we're dealing with

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!