An Important Announcement...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Tweakerzoid Cause I had no need to. Never even thought about it.
    Now that the issue is real, i find myself eager for the reset.

Give us time mate, there's alot of things that we need to do and check.

3. @LogantheCaveman yeah yeah same old bs of "gotta keep our rank" here is an idea maybe stop screwing any and all players who want to be on the server long term who donate and vote daily bc they enjoy the server. you know what having bunches of new players does? next to nothing. according to your stats only about 1/2 of players make it out of spawn, of those how many come back the next day? what about how many end up becoming long term players and how many fewer are still here? if i had to throw out a guess i'd say excluding staff there's less than 5 people who still play on here that did when i first joined. it's just ridiculous as far as im concerned that you could really think that a constant influx of new players will be A. sustainable (you're targeting a specific audience which is finite and will run out or at least will reach such low levels it may as well have run out.) B. that it actually helps in any significant way. these new players do nothing but take up slots on the server, if you have the stats then id love to hear em whether im mistaken or not. how many new players donate? how many donate more than just once for vip or vip+ and then either end up leaving or never donate again?

In other words im sick of the bs and will stand for it no more. if your precious new players are so important then after the reset your gonna be disappointed as im making it my mission to raid and greif every new player who joins till they quit.

The fifth incursion.... ;)

4. Ok, can we have a COMPLETE RECAP on what's happening? Like when, where, how, why etc.?

5. @OtherGreenGamer Ok, can we have a COMPLETE RECAP on what's happening? Like when, where, how, why etc.?

It resets monday. They are changing it over to a new server and decided not to bring the old map. Should be fun.

6. Now this is exciting. :)

7. -image-
    Merry christmas to us~
    everyone fueled for next reset its gonna be a fuckin blast

8. imma make a town this time, most people i know will be invited

9. Well shit. Not too happy to hear about the reset but it is what it is. I almost wanted to quit the server lol but knowing myself that'll never happen lol :P

10. So, same server concept, just a new map?

11. yup :)

12. My first instinct of despair and anger soon washed away.

Giving out coords to base and accepting TPAs to my base for tours, and seeing others appreciate what I created invigorated me and I found myself drawing up plans for OceanBase2 .

We will see.

13. Although craftymynes will be in chaos for the remainder of the holiday weekend.

14. So I will be able to play the new map on Monday November 28 at what time? Or is that unknown at the moment?

15. Will our stuff in our echests be gone?

16. I believe so Cptn. mitchell.....full world reset. Clean slate for all.

17. yes it is a fresh start

though i believe they are hoping to import the current spawn minus the op villagers

18. I think shulker chests will change the overall dynamic of village communities. Now you know you can protect more than just a ender chest of valuables, so there is less risk in having basemates, so communal living will be more amiable and could change dynamics of server life. And the ability to have two warp locations will even further reinforce that mindset.

19. *sighs* if I purchase my base will I be able to keep the items in it?

20. Edited 7 years ago by MAV3NX

There will be no xfers of bases to the new seed.

I think they may just do some mcedit of your base for you to use in single player.

21. So obtaining diamonds will only be via mining or player trade?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!