An Important Announcement...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@_Drachenzorn_ Haha, why am I not surprise about this counter from the high and mighty R4. Why? Is it bad now to express opinions. I said "I dont care" that means I can live with it and still play if CM enable or disable it.

I mean why do you feel the need for personal attacks here, I understand you may be upset that things didn't go your way but that doesn't excuse rudeness.
    No one is suppressing opinions, we encourage discussion in both directions which means people like me and other can express opinions that may contradict your own or supply the reasoning behind certain decisions.
    I'm glad you clarified however since it is misleading when you claim to not care and yet are discussing the very topic. I'm sorry that it affects your gameplay adversely but this community needs to cater for everyone not just a subset of users with opinions on what a vanilla experience is and ultimately technical concerns override the desire of some members in this case.

3. Edited 7 years ago by _Drachenzorn_

On a lighter side, just to flame out, Im sad I could never see this server reply -

Player ask "is mob griefing OFF?"
    Server reply "dont be a sissy, mob griefing is enabled"

4. @_Drachenzorn_ On a lighter side, just to flame out, Im sad I could never see this server reply -

Player ask "is mob griefing OFF?"
    Server reply "dont be a sissy, mob griefing is enabled"

agree

5. Keep the thread relevant @TheForgotten20 or don't post.

6. CraftyMynes will be opening up to the new map 20 minutes from this post!!!!

7. Hyppe

8. EEEEEEEEEE :D

9. Im working.. it's 8am here, wont be able to login for 8 more hours! :(

10. 5 minutes!!!

11. 1 Minute!

12. up!

13. New Map is released!!!

14. Woooo shame I'm at school :/

Have fun tho guys :)

15. @jamlbon Woooo shame I'm at school :/

Same :/

16. I really like the new reset, and the new villagers + warps sound like a good choice. thanks for all the hard work you guys do!

17. All the villigars at spawn are brown lol

18. oh I havent heard of this lately ive been really really busy
    im glad friends told me cause no staff would answer my question in chat..

19. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  20. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  21. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!