The Base Tour You've Been Waiting To See...

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by MizoreShirayuki

As I'm sure many of you are aware, over our time on the 1.9 / 1.10 server, we've become the most well-known collectors of heads. As such, a lot of you have begun to wonder, just how many heads do they have? What does it all look like? What Staff heads do they have?

Well wonder no more.

This has been a long time in the making. So many people have asked for a base tour video to finally see what it all looks like, but I never got around to it. When I found out the server was about to be reset, I figured I'd better record it now, or I'll be kicking myself in the ass for it later.

Anywho, without any further delay,

I give you the largest, and most unique head collection on Craftymynes. ( With A Base, lol )

*Fair Warning, It's 15 Minutes Long*

2. 10/10 base but the music put me to sleep :P

3. 7.8/10 too many heads

But in all seriousness it looked great guys :D

You can tell it's old footage cos i have a Luka head still XD

4. @jamlbon Your head we got long before you were made a helper, and we just never bothered to get a new one :P

5. @PapaNeon rip me ahaha, i thought heads changed tho but apparently not

6. @jamlbon Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Our Nysic heads periodically changed from his new skin, to his old, we always had heads changing on the walls. Made for some confusion sometimes, when we were certain we had other heads there :P

7. @PapaNeon ahh i see, well maybe you can get my head again once i die, trying to stay at 0 deaths for a while seen as i ended off the reset with near 700 XD

8. i saw my head in there (also a couple nub heads which me and quartz sold u a while back)

9. @Fish_life i saw my head in there (also a couple nub heads which me and quartz sold u a while back)

Lol me

10. Miraculously, mine wasn't on that wall.

11. They had my ONLY head on the entire server. And that was a gift to someone. Impressive!

12. I don't know whether to be sad or proud that they didn't have my head ;-; always left out.

13. @AlienArtifact56 Miraculously, mine wasn't on that wall.

We're Fluxatedless

14. Is it weird that I'm proud my head is not in the video?

15. @Dennari43 Is it weird that I'm proud my head is not in the video?

Well at that point, you were more likely to have your head on the wall than not, so you were part of the smaller group, lol.

So yeah, I'd say that's something to be proud of. But I don't know if I'd be proud of not getting diamond blocks for it :P

16. @MizoreShirayuki Well at that point, you were more likely to have your head on the wall than not, so you were part of the smaller group, lol.

So yeah, I'd say that's something to be proud of. But I don't know if I'd be proud of not getting diamond blocks for it :P

Plan on doing it again? Another wall?

17. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

The one and only exemplar of my head, being on the server for at least 6-7 months, was owned by me myself until I accidentally mined the ground beneath it while rebuilding my trophy room, having to see the armor stand it was placed on falling into the endless deeps of the void.

18. @Sofatroll The one and only exemplar of my head, being on the server for at least 6-7 months, was owned by me myself until I accidentally mined the ground beneath it while rebuilding my trophy room, having to see the armor stand it was placed on falling into the endless deeps of the void.

Sofatroll was shot by TheForgotten20 using [Elytra Engine]
    <TheFogotten20> yess, a sofa head

19. The end-map madness doesnt count lmao

20. Nice Tycho track

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!