1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

12 db for the head

12 db for the Elytra.

Prices can be negotiated.

-Green

2. Edited 7 years ago by Kinkybobo

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive, db are rarer than they used to be lol

3. @Kinkybobo Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive, db are rarer than they used to be lol

Haha... I agree.

But, look at Danny's and Rybye's prices. Comparatively I'm cheap!

4. Deleted 7 years ago by MisterReco
  5. @Jordi223b As far as I know, they haven't sold much

I've sold 20 Elytras almost

6. Why don't you just look at the price for the wings at spawn? Much more cheaper.

7. are you selling the egg?

8. Who has the egg tho?

9. but ender dragon heads are found on the same endship where you would find an elytra so they are overpriced

10. @Sebyo but ender dragon heads are found on the same endship where you would find an elytra so they are overpriced

You can get elytra by voting dragon heads you can't so therefore they are not overpriced

11. Why is there even demand for such a pointless item... Elytra I can understand, but dragon heads? Really? I get that they are rare but still... They don't do anything! lol

12. @_Haxington_ Why is there even demand for such a pointless item... Elytra I can understand, but dragon heads? Really? I get that they are rare but still... They don't do anything! lol

A mob head that goes nom nom nom what's not to love?!

13. Prices ARE negotiable :P

14. what are danny and rybyes prices exactly? i just cant see dragon heads or elytra going for more than like 10db tops? at least i wouldnt pay more than that... its more work to find that many diamonds than it is to go out and find end cities lol

15. @Kinkybobo what are danny and rybyes prices exactly? i just cant see dragon heads or elytra going for more than like 10db tops? at least i wouldnt pay more than that... its more work to find that many diamonds than it is to go out and find end cities lol

Rybye:
    Elytra 29 db
    Head 40 db

Danny:
    Elytra 30 db

16. @Kinkybobo what are danny and rybyes prices exactly? i just cant see dragon heads or elytra going for more than like 10db tops? at least i wouldnt pay more than that... its more work to find that many diamonds than it is to go out and find end cities lol

I disagree

but that's ok :)

17. @OtherGreenGamer Rybye:
    Elytra 29 db
    Head 40 db

Danny:
    Elytra 30 db

Remember to buy from me my elytra are cheaper than Danny's

18. lol, good job advertising on someone else's shop thread you guys...

19. I base price wise from the laat server and how much i sold them then

20. Prices updated

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!