Soviet's Art Challenge 2.0

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Pimpcy Woods of Mystery.
    -image-

Sorry! I kind of nerded out a bit with zelda :pp
    I had too much fun with it lol Hope u like it

This just gave me an idea for a story! Zelda and Minecraft do share a similar feel, I could see how Majora's mask wound up in MC

3. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

@SovietSuperman_ Zelda and Minecraft do share a similar feel

Mmm, not really imo xD

4. A collided story like that I'd read for sure tho especially the lore behind Majora being practiced in hexing rituals
    Both games have aspects of exploring, looting, bosses, and all around having fun with the world you're given even though zelda is an rpg and minecraft is sandbox :P

5. @Silver_Ninja05 -image-

Second submission ^_^

11/10

6. Last Call! I already have a winner in mind!

7. @SovietSuperman_ Last Call! I already have a winner in mind!

Tbh its Pimpcy. I've got faith in Silver but realistically its neck and next. A win win for me if I place my bet on the loser but have the winner teammate :3

8. @SovietSuperman_ Last Call! I already have a winner in mind!

Yeah I'm busy working on website background shit and icons for ppl I don't think I'm going to be posting another unfortunately, since I had a great idea in mind. So I just have to hold my entry to heart :pp it was truly fun for me I loved it would def add more if I had more time for myself

-image-

pimp out ma bruhs

9. @TheBlizWiz -image-

Yes, this is what my skin is based off of.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Is it... over already? Eh... I guess I got some good practice even though I guess I wont be submitting... Heh... that took way too long too. Oh well, there'll always be another chance

11. I'd say post what you have left anyway if it's done even better for you to fit in
    if it's half way complete idk if that's allowed for you to finish now after this has been going on for 2 weeks
    but you put effort in it don't let it go to waste

12. Got another drawing but the background is trash so kinda having second thoughts on submitting another entry.

13. oH @SovietSuperman_ maybe a staff fanart competition aye?

14. Well I shall rate these all... on a scale of 1 to 10 they are in the high twenties

15. @BenjoBanjo7 Well I shall rate these all... on a scale of 1 to 10 they are in the high twenties

Multipled by the dimension of space

16. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by SnowProper

Soviet, are you ever going to pay Pimpcy for her winning this competition? Or you just going to renege on your art bill?

17. Aaaaaand she got it!

18. This thread makes me feel bad about myself. Lol.

19. @Pimpcy Yeah I'm busy working on website background shit and icons for ppl I don't think I'm going to be posting another unfortunately, since I had a great idea in mind. So I just have to hold my entry to heart :pp it was truly fun for me I loved it would def add more if I had more time for myself

-image-

pimp out ma bruhs

wow you made a career out of your art talent!

20. I'm no trained graphic designer, nor do I have to pay taxes with how much I can make xD
    Yet hopefully I can open up commissions back up again professionally
    even planning to design a website for myself for people all around to view and pick what they want

21. @Pimpcy You're a fine artist Pimcy, I'm sure you'll be making tons of money in no time

OhShitSheHeardThatNowSheKnowsILikeHerArt

or Sign Up to reply!