I Think the +,+ World Corner Looks a Little More Green

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

What is the bug though? At first I thought you just used ender pearls but then I realised that you still cannot build past the border if you use them.

3. @_Haxington_ What is the bug though? At first I thought you just used ender pearls but then I realised that you still cannot build past the border if you use them.

It's better to keep secret.

4. @OtherGreenGamer It's better to keep secret.

@_Haxington_ YouTube it.

5. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@GrinningBobcat @_Haxington_ YouTube it.

xD Like there would be a video on that. Though who knows there could be something on it.

6. Are those green wool blocks?

7. @_Haxington_ Are those green wool blocks?

Yea

8. @OtherGreenGamer xD Like there would be a video on that. Though who knows there could be something on it.

If it exists in a game it's probably on YouTube cause the person wanted views

9. @GrinningBobcat If it exists in a game it's probably on YouTube cause the person wanted views

I've searched myself. Too obscure

10. @OtherGreenGamer I've searched myself. Too obscure

Someone wll figure it out

11. i dont get this thread ._.

12. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

I'm not disclosing this because I don't want people to build something not quite as innocent. As anything outside the border can only be removed my admins (and higher up moderators). This was just a fun little test. If a mod or admin could lock this thread I would appreciate it.

13. It's still a great landmark in my opinion, we should call it Green's corner lol

14. Locked.

or Sign Up to reply!