I Think the +,+ World Corner Looks a Little More Green

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Unless you convince an admin give you the strongest regen(lol gl with that), you won't survive more than 30 seconds out past the border since it eats through resistance as well. You'll suffocate. Only thing you can place without glitches is a boat as far as I know if you're actually past the border.

3. @Cellexya Unless you convince an admin give you the strongest regen(lol gl with that), you won't survive more than 30 seconds out past the border since it eats through resistance as well. You'll suffocate. Only thing you can place without glitches is a boat as far as I know if you're actually past the border.

Just use pots

4. @Rybye Just use pots

Pots would give you about an extra minute before you died. That assuming you had an inventory full and spammed them.

5. I don't mean the regen that is possible for you to get. An admin has to give it to you as a buff with it being higher than what is possible for you to obtain.

6. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Oh yeah... How did you place the blocks?

7. @_Haxington_ Oh yeah... How did you place the blocks?

It's a weird bug in the game, i say this should be a contest, who ever builds the best build the farthest from the border wins lol. Is this breaking any rules guys?

8. @GrinningBobcat It's a weird bug in the game, i say this should be a contest, who ever builds the best build the farthest from the border wins lol. Is this breaking any rules guys?

@R4iscool1 To clarify this is not a bannable exploit since it gives no real advantage and is extremely impractical to use.
    Living past the border would be considered such I believe but it's essentially impossible so it's moot.

9. What is the bug though? At first I thought you just used ender pearls but then I realised that you still cannot build past the border if you use them.

10. @_Haxington_ What is the bug though? At first I thought you just used ender pearls but then I realised that you still cannot build past the border if you use them.

It's better to keep secret.

11. @OtherGreenGamer It's better to keep secret.

@_Haxington_ YouTube it.

12. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@GrinningBobcat @_Haxington_ YouTube it.

xD Like there would be a video on that. Though who knows there could be something on it.

13. Are those green wool blocks?

14. @_Haxington_ Are those green wool blocks?

Yea

15. @OtherGreenGamer xD Like there would be a video on that. Though who knows there could be something on it.

If it exists in a game it's probably on YouTube cause the person wanted views

16. @GrinningBobcat If it exists in a game it's probably on YouTube cause the person wanted views

I've searched myself. Too obscure

17. @OtherGreenGamer I've searched myself. Too obscure

Someone wll figure it out

18. i dont get this thread ._.

19. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

I'm not disclosing this because I don't want people to build something not quite as innocent. As anything outside the border can only be removed my admins (and higher up moderators). This was just a fun little test. If a mod or admin could lock this thread I would appreciate it.

20. It's still a great landmark in my opinion, we should call it Green's corner lol

21. Locked.

or Sign Up to reply!