1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Let's open an official cm channel where everybody can post his shit so there's no reason to give out youtiber ranks

3. Well, it can't be the same colour since we have basically run out of colours to give.
    It could possibly be an idea worth pursuing but that'd be up to crafty and I very much doubt a 100 subscribers would cut it, 10 thousand maybe or more and it might be worthwhile.
    Realistically I think it's a moot point since no one so far as I am aware on Craftymynes has those numbers and plays regularly.

4. Or let's not have any YT ranks at all. :)

5. @iDogeTwinkie Or let's not have any YT ranks at all. :)

^

6. Isn't a 100 subscribers too low to get the youtube rank?

7. Definitely

8. @iDogeTwinkie Or let's not have any YT ranks at all. :)

Content creators are equal to regular players in the end of the day. For example FitMc being a bad content creator. I don't think it's worth wasting a color for amd it looks like most of the community agrees. If someone is making videos of CraftyMynes great, if they need participants for something they have to forums.

9. Maybe 1000 instead of 100, if this becomes a thing at all.

10. @BoneChi11er Maybe 1000 instead of 100, if this becomes a thing at all.

I mean it would attract people to the server

11. I don't have anymore colors for ranks, and giving out vip or vip+ would devalue those ranks. 100 is way to low. It's been asked before, I don't think it is going to happen. I would need to put the rank somewhere in between normal and helper, the issue is that if I put it higher then vip, they would get all the vip perks, and if I put it lower, they wouldn't get vip perks if they donated.

12. Basically it's a fuck up and you shouldn't make it happen at all.

You don't get any promise from them to gain you more players anyway.

13. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Well I only have 44 subscribers but the old CraftyMynes cinematic got over 6000 views and the new one has 810. So there are definitely regular views :P

Although I believe a youtuber rank would be a bit pointless to be honest.

14. @_Haxington_ Well I only have 44 subscribers but the old CraftyMynes cinematic got over 6000 views and the new one has 810. So there are definitely regular views :P

Although I believe a youtuber rank would be a bit pointless to be honest.

I put the video on the front page of MCSL, thats where the views came from ;)

15. @CraftyMyner I put the video on the front page of MCSL, thats where the views came from ;)

haha

16. @CraftyMyner I put the video on the front page of MCSL, thats where the views came from ;)

Yeah I know lol it's awesome!

17. Regardless of logistics, not a fan of the idea.

18. @CodyJProductions Regardless of logistics, not a fan of the idea.

Ditto

19. Edited 7 years ago by TheSpiderman2013

In my opinion, adding a youtuber rank would just lower us down a peg on "vanilla status". It seems like something most other servers would do, and I don't see why we would need a specific rank anyway. If you're know well enough to be recognized by your username, wouldn't that be enough?

20. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

What's up guys!!! Spiderman here! Back with another video, but before you watch it be sure to SMASH that like button!!! Can we reach 1 million likes??? ONE MILLION LIKES!!!!!

21. Considering it doesn't take much to make regular videos of craftymynes and post them I don't think a rank praising you for something anyone can do is worth the effort on Crafty's part.

Even if there is a rank there shouldn't be any perks.

or Sign Up to reply!