Actual Riddles [Questions]

1. 7 years ago

You have a llama a wolf and a sheep. You must cross a river with only one of them in your boat at a time. If you leave the llama with the wolf he will eat it; if you leave the wolf with the sheep he will eat it. How can you get all three mobs across safely?

2. Post your riddles here and awnser them on the awners thread.

3. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

Here's a famous one

-image-

Shown above are four men buried up to their necks in the ground. They cannot move, so they can only look forward. Between A and B is a brick wall which cannot be seen through.
    They all know that between them they are wearing four hats--two black and two white--but they do not know what color they are wearing. Each of them know where the other three men are buried.
    In order to avoid being shot, one of them must call out to the executioner the color of their hat. If they get it wrong, everyone will be shot. They are not allowed to talk to each other and have 10 minutes to fathom it out.
    After one minute, one of them calls out.

Question: Which one of them calls out? Why is he 100% certain of the color of his hat?
    This is not a trick question. There are no outside influences nor other ways of communicating. They cannot move and are buried in a straight line; A & B can only see their respective sides of the wall, C can see B, and D can see B & C.

4. Can you clarify on the eating part? "He?" Will the llama eat the wolf or the wolf eat the llama? Will the sheep eat the wolf or the wolf eat the sheep? Please clarify.

5. Llama will kill wolf wolf will kill sheep. Llama will not kill sheep.

6. I go in hard, come out soft and you blow me. What am I?

7. Boo!

8. Oi I've done nothing wrong

9. In regard to the 4 men riddle, i believe the man that called out was D

10. @Sh3a In regard to the 4 men riddle, i believe the man that called out was D

Nope. But explain why you think so.

11. @GrinningBobcat I go in hard, come out soft and you blow me. What am I?

glass, you put it in fire hard and it comes out soft and then you blow it.

12. @BenjoBanjo7 glass, you put it in fire hard and it comes out soft and then you blow it.

.-. as seen there can be many answers

13. Deleted 7 years ago by 2Chill
  14. Richard got confused ^^

15. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

@rnc2011 Richard got confused ^^

Lol no worries

16. Deleted 7 years ago by 2Chill
  17. *muffles laugh* @HaloNest you do realize that'll most likely get deleted right?

18. That is my guess why should it be deleted

19. @HaloNest That is my guess why should it be deleted

If I wasn't allowed to say "grammar n***" for as simple of a thing doyou think that'll fly?

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.)

And after all don't kids get onto this site Halo?
    think of the cHILDREN HALO. THE CHILDREN!

Lol but I think it'll get deleted but it's a funny answer cause I hadn't really taken it so far in that direction

20. It isn't forbidden to guess
    I just mentioned a job

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!