I'm going to leave the server for a month or two after my VIP+ expires

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

I know I agree the light at the end of the tunnel can be frightening to even think of, I know what your going through but you cant tackle it alone.

3. @iiTzzJojooo I know I agree the light at the end of the tunnel can be frightening to even think of, I know what your going through but you cant tackle it alone.

But I'm not alone, constant support from family and friends helps tremendously.

4. Ok , all ima say is don't make bold statements about leaving CM after one silly incident, think about it, other servers don't know u aswell as we do and wont be able to help you. Stay for a while and think this through, You have put to much effort into 1.8.9 to just give up.

5. @iiTzzJojooo Ok , all ima say is don't make bold statements about leaving CM after one silly incident, think about it, other servers don't know u aswell as we do and wont be able to help you. Stay for a while and think this through, You have put to much effort into 1.8.9 to just give up.

I didn't say it was forever. I just think taking a break from it for about a month or two could be beneficial for me to sort my crap out.

6. @Dannysharks Ill come on 1.8 later when i can

My connection to 1.8 has been exceedingly poor today.

7. I'm more or less someone who just can't take it any more and it's showing, and that's why I'm leaving in May and coming back in June. I want it to stop. I want to get it all sorted out.

8. I wish you the best of luck!

9. @argonFiles Hope you feel better in the future <3 good luck!

10. Good luck.

11. Good luck argon.

12. Deleted 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  13. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

@bluesnoww

You're messing with the wrong golem here. Don't post words like that on CraftyMynes.

14. Edited 8 years ago by Elephant_Parade

Personal advice: If you're having a miserable time, I honestly recommend that you cut your losses and leave right away. Yes, you spent money on VIP+; but if you're not having fun, what's the point in playing?

15. @argonFiles take care of yourself. Hope you feel better soon. I had to take a break from the game too a while back.

16. Gl take a break from w/e u need to feel relaxed again, and your very very young still, no need to worry yourself the way you are. You still have much of life left to learn and experience.

17. Hey argon, if you are dealing with problems and not "wanting to exist when you wake up", then reach out to other people and talk with them. I know that feeling and the worst thing you can do is to keep it bottled up inside, you just end up feeling worse. I guarantee you there are a group of people going through some similar bs you are going through that feel the same way, if not worse. There are people that care, and there are people willing to help. I lost too many friends because they didn't reach out for help, so make sure you talk with someone buddy. Gonna miss you when you leave.

18. I had a huge amount of fun today! little stuff adds up...i started an inside joke

19. If you're having feelings where you "don't want to exist," listen to Elephant and leave now. I spent a semester of college not wanting to do anything I was so depressed and didn't leave bed for a month and a half. Deal with what's bothering you or talk to someone who can help you. Piling life, drama, and everything else you might be going through on top of it wont help. Don't let things fester up, Bone is right that there are people who will be more than willing to talk to you.

20. I ended up leaving early and it might be permanent as there's nothing to do any more

21. Welp I guess I'd have to say goodbye argon now :/

or Sign Up to reply!