Gimme Yer Blocks!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I'll sell my stones, but it'll break your bones.

3. how about you get your own, bud

4. ill give you a double chest full + another chest with 9 more stacks of cobble for 45 diamonds

5. @Elog581 ill give you a double chest full + another chest with 9 more stacks of cobble for 45 diamonds

45 diamonds?????

6. Edited 7 years ago by Rybye

@_Haxington_ 45 diamonds?????

@Elog581 45 diamonds

That's what he said

7. Sorry everybody, KatcheD has become my provider from now on!

8. lmao look at his prices im only asking for a few more diamonds

9. Hey y'all, now I need someone that can sell me rails, and lots of them. I need at least 10 stacks, maybe 15 to be sure. I'll be paying 1 diamond and 2 emeralds per stack you sell me.

10. I know it's not much but i think i got a stack or 2 ^^

11. @jamlbon I know it's not much but i think i got a stack or 2 ^^

It's still useful, I'll take it :D

12. KatcheD, I need some stones again!

13. You might need a different provider because I couldn't provide in time xD.

14. I'll provide

15. Edited 7 years ago by javonjw

I have about 6 chest also just wisper me when online

16. THIS GUY is a waist of time I have a many chest full of stone but he said he wasn't offering anything in the game chat when I found him but wanted the stone don't entertain him in the game with this post

17. But you offered me cobble and help to make an automated smelting machine...

18. @Andureil But you offered me cobble and help to make an automated smelting machine...

I said i have stone also but if you are really looking for stone i have 6 chest full of "STONE" OR stone bricks

19. @javonjw I said i have stone also but if you are really looking for stone i have 6 chest full of "STONE" OR stone bricks

Dude, I was saying I needed stone and you kept saying cobblestone, not stone or stone bricks.

20. ok

@Andureil Dude, I was saying I needed stone and you kept saying cobblestone, not stone or stone bricks.

Well there was a misunderstanding a no need to keep going in circles i have STONE and i only made the suggestion for the mass smelter because its easy and i was just trying to help i do have cobble and i figured you could have that goingwhile you were building to make your own stone but like i said i do have 6 CHEST of STONE

21. @javonjw ok
    Well there was a misunderstanding a no need to keep going in circles i have STONE and i only made the suggestion for the mass smelter because its easy and i was just trying to help i do have cobble and i figured you could have that goingwhile you were building to make your own stone but like i said i do have 6 CHEST of STONE

WELL THEN!... I'll buy it off you for my set price if you don't mind

or Sign Up to reply!