Gimme Yer Blocks!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Andureil

I need a crap-ton of stone and stone bricks for my new city-base, as it requires a lot of blocks to be made. I'll be paying 3 diamonds per 5 stacks of dem blocks, I've also got some gold if you're interested in that instead

Let me know if you're willing to sell me said blocks here, before making the trade on the server

2. I'll sell my stones, but it'll break your bones.

3. how about you get your own, bud

4. ill give you a double chest full + another chest with 9 more stacks of cobble for 45 diamonds

5. @Elog581 ill give you a double chest full + another chest with 9 more stacks of cobble for 45 diamonds

45 diamonds?????

6. Edited 7 years ago by Rybye

@_Haxington_ 45 diamonds?????

@Elog581 45 diamonds

That's what he said

7. Sorry everybody, KatcheD has become my provider from now on!

8. lmao look at his prices im only asking for a few more diamonds

9. Hey y'all, now I need someone that can sell me rails, and lots of them. I need at least 10 stacks, maybe 15 to be sure. I'll be paying 1 diamond and 2 emeralds per stack you sell me.

10. I know it's not much but i think i got a stack or 2 ^^

11. @jamlbon I know it's not much but i think i got a stack or 2 ^^

It's still useful, I'll take it :D

12. KatcheD, I need some stones again!

13. You might need a different provider because I couldn't provide in time xD.

14. I'll provide

15. Edited 7 years ago by javonjw

I have about 6 chest also just wisper me when online

16. THIS GUY is a waist of time I have a many chest full of stone but he said he wasn't offering anything in the game chat when I found him but wanted the stone don't entertain him in the game with this post

17. But you offered me cobble and help to make an automated smelting machine...

18. @Andureil But you offered me cobble and help to make an automated smelting machine...

I said i have stone also but if you are really looking for stone i have 6 chest full of "STONE" OR stone bricks

19. @javonjw I said i have stone also but if you are really looking for stone i have 6 chest full of "STONE" OR stone bricks

Dude, I was saying I needed stone and you kept saying cobblestone, not stone or stone bricks.

20. ok

@Andureil Dude, I was saying I needed stone and you kept saying cobblestone, not stone or stone bricks.

Well there was a misunderstanding a no need to keep going in circles i have STONE and i only made the suggestion for the mass smelter because its easy and i was just trying to help i do have cobble and i figured you could have that goingwhile you were building to make your own stone but like i said i do have 6 CHEST of STONE

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!