1. 7 years ago

Due to the old thread concerning the mods allowed on this server being locked, I have started this thread to inquire about a few mods that may or may not be allowed on the server.

Mods Currently Allowed:
    OptiFine
    Shaders
    (Batty's Coordinates Plus) ????

Mods I'd like to ask about:
    Waila
    Light Level Overlay Reloaded

Mods Out of the question:
    Hacked Clients
    Xray
    JEI / NEI / TMI
    ~and many moooore

2. Just curious, if this thread gets any attention from admins, why is JEI not allowed? It just gives access to quick recipes. Cheat mode would be blocked by the server anyway.

Also, I would like to add to Plesleron's list and ask about minimap mods like voxelmap.

3. We won't ever add minimap mods, just because of the huge advantage of using one vs someone not.

4. @Cellexya We won't ever add minimap mods, just because of the huge advantage of using one vs someone not.

Fair enough. I didn't originally think about it from a PvP/advantage perspective. I don't think I've ever PvPed here in 2 years -_-

Thanks for the response.

5. I was curious, can forge be used? I like the idea of being able to copy something and pasting it. I have messed up my own designs so many times!! lol

6. Deleted 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  7. @Ealdwine_Drasax I was curious, can forge be used? I like the idea of being able to copy something and pasting it. I have messed up my own designs so many times!! lol

What do you mean copy and paste?

8. Do you mean schematica?

9. What ever allows me to copy and paste. lol

10. The only approved mods as of right now are shaders, optifine and Batty's Coordinates PLUS! mod

11. @Ealdwine_Drasax I was curious, can forge be used? I like the idea of being able to copy something and pasting it. I have messed up my own designs so many times!! lol

No.

12. @AnimeFan4Life Do you mean schematica?

No.

13. Just out of curiosity, is there a way to detect if people are using mods and what mods they are using? I know nothing about mods or forge really :P

14. We don't disclose how we find out when people are breaking rules.
    -image-

15. Edited 7 years ago by joseph0718

anyway you can lock doors/chests to be added?

16. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@joseph0718 anyway you can lock doors/chests to be added?

No we are a vanilla server so we will not add any plugins.
    It would be pointless to lock doors when someone can dig around them anyway.

17. @Cellexya We don't disclose how we find out when people are breaking rules.
    -image-

lol nice.

Also, are you here to follow up on that Black Sacrament from last week?

18. If forge isn't allowed doesn't that make this conversation moot? I'm curious how your going to install these mods without forge.

19. You don't need forge to manually download the allowed mods.

20. Why mods though... why not just plain vanilla?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!