1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I was curious, can forge be used? I like the idea of being able to copy something and pasting it. I have messed up my own designs so many times!! lol

3. Deleted 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  4. @Ealdwine_Drasax I was curious, can forge be used? I like the idea of being able to copy something and pasting it. I have messed up my own designs so many times!! lol

What do you mean copy and paste?

5. Do you mean schematica?

6. What ever allows me to copy and paste. lol

7. The only approved mods as of right now are shaders, optifine and Batty's Coordinates PLUS! mod

8. @Ealdwine_Drasax I was curious, can forge be used? I like the idea of being able to copy something and pasting it. I have messed up my own designs so many times!! lol

No.

9. @AnimeFan4Life Do you mean schematica?

No.

10. Just out of curiosity, is there a way to detect if people are using mods and what mods they are using? I know nothing about mods or forge really :P

11. We don't disclose how we find out when people are breaking rules.
    -image-

12. Edited 7 years ago by joseph0718

anyway you can lock doors/chests to be added?

13. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@joseph0718 anyway you can lock doors/chests to be added?

No we are a vanilla server so we will not add any plugins.
    It would be pointless to lock doors when someone can dig around them anyway.

14. @Cellexya We don't disclose how we find out when people are breaking rules.
    -image-

lol nice.

Also, are you here to follow up on that Black Sacrament from last week?

15. If forge isn't allowed doesn't that make this conversation moot? I'm curious how your going to install these mods without forge.

16. You don't need forge to manually download the allowed mods.

17. Why mods though... why not just plain vanilla?

18. I was just curious because like i said I like the pasting ability it makes building easier. I Always make such complex patterns and always mess it up. However I would never break server rules. I was just curious for simplicity/ convenience. However life is not simple nor vanilla!!! BRING ON HARDSHIPS! lol

19. I created this thread mainly so i could ask about waila (What Am I Looking At), which gives you blockdata info without the whole f3 menu.

20. @Cellexya We don't disclose how we find out when people are breaking rules.
    -image-

Illuminati intenifies

-image-

21. opti-fine is fine

or Sign Up to reply!