Admins Handing out Player Heads Obtained Via Command

1. 7 years ago

Today I was just minding my own business playing CraftyMynes when Fluxated said he had my head. This lead to Cellexya saying she had my head and when I asked her how she got it she said BaronBattleBread gave it to her. So, I asked: "how did Baron get it?" to which I got the response "He obtained it via command". I do not think this is right as handing out player heads is kind of destroying the PvP aspect of the server and devalues the head which impacts the economy. I would like my head Cellexya is in possession of to be destroyed.

2. Are you sure it was spawned in ?
    I mean you do pvp a lot, so I don't think it's implausible one was dropped then ?

3. [19:39:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §9Cellexya§r: howd he get it?
    [19:40:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §9Cellexya§r whispers to you: they can do a command to get it

4. I didn't state that he did get it via command, I just said they could. I have no idea how he actually got it, he could've gotten it on an alt, like rylee did when she gave me rnc2011's head last map

5. @Cellexya I didn't state that he did get it via command, I just said they could. I have no idea how he actually got it, he could've gotten it on an alt, like rylee did when she gave me rnc2011's head last map

Its hard for me to believe it was an alt seeing as most of my deaths are natural or from my basemate

6. maybe you should double check who your basemate is then

7. As the admin in question here,the only head i give players that i spawn in is MrMan32.

As for your head, it and a handful of others were obtained during the destruction of the base of a player who got in trouble. I liked to spook people with it when i was invisible :P

I cant PVP, even on an alt- im quite terrible.

8. Mystery solved it seems.

9. @BaronBattleBread As the admin in question here,the only head i give players that i spawn in is MrMan32.

As for your head, it and a handful of others were obtained during the destruction of the base of a player who got in trouble. I liked to spook people with it when i was invisible :P

what player was that?

10. Dont know. wasnt my ban. wasnt paying attention. was just called in to help clear and fill the large hole their base was leaving behind. thats all im allowed to do cause dawn dosent like me planting forrests ;-;

11. keep baron away from plains

12. Well out of curiosity I would still like to know @whoeversbanitwas

13. Considering it was a big base, and it had your head in it, maybe a known player like @VicousKangaroo or @CovertRaw?

14. Both of those players were banned on 1.9

15. Oh idk then

16. Blesian

6 Mar 2017 Suspended

@Rybye perhaps I gave it to her? Maybe I have 1 head for every time i've killed you? Which is close to ten times. Funny that you sook though, when you said your head is worthless after begging me not to give it to Mayorga. hehexd

17. Edited 7 years ago by Rybye

@Blesian @Rybye perhaps I gave it to her? Maybe I have 1 head for every time i've killed you? Which is close to ten times. Funny that you sook though, when you said your head is worthless after begging me not to give it to Mayorga. hehexd

Well i succeeded seeing as you didnt give it to mayorga

18. @BaronBattleBread As the admin in question here,the only head i give players that i spawn in is MrMan32.

Ay lmao mrman32 I remember him

19. @JSN_ Ay lmao mrman32 I remember him

Whatd mr man do again?

20. @Rybye Whatd mr man do again?

Not sure but he was hated by many people

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!