cepheid's lottery! free entry, win 10+ stacks diamond blocks

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by cepheid

Hey guys,
    I wanted to do a big drop party but since it's unfair to players who wouldn't be able to get on during the drop I'm planning on giving away a large amount of wealth (absolute minimum of 10 stacks diamond blocks) away this sunday night. The winner will get the entire jackpot of diamond blocks, although I may add a few more stacks or add elytra, cepheid heads, or other items as consolation prizes
    Minimum Prize:
    -image-

To enter
    simply post a screenshot of your total craftymynes votes like so:
    -image-

You will receive 1 entry per vote in your screenshot (i would receive 570 entries if i were able to enter)
    This means that people who have tons of votes will have a higher chance of winning, but it's my lottery so I make the rules :P In addition, even if you have 0 credits now, you'll be able to get 12 votes by sunday if you vote 4 times every day until then (I'm hoping that this will also serve the purpose of getting more people to vote)

additional info:

• I won't tally up player's votes until sunday (or soon after when i'm free), so feel free to post an initial vote count now and then come back and update your vote total as the day approaches
    • I will use a random number generator to choose the winner
    • Any player or staff member without access to creative mode is able to enter
    • If you're away or otherwise unable to post your vote count, message me and I'll figure out some way to get you in on it

good luck everyone! :D

2. Edited 7 years ago by artemisSystem

-image-
    http://imgur.com/a/pTL6J
    Updated my entry

3. Here is my entry
    -image-

4. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  5. Edited 7 years ago by Retrochewy

:o tez rekt by dawn
    btw is it craftycredit(Non-spent credits) or total votes(Including votes spent on elytra and warps)

6. -image-

7. Deleted 7 years ago by Exotic_Butterz
  8. Edited 7 years ago by cepheid

@Retrochewy total votes, i didn't want to punish people for using votes on warps/elytra

9. When I'm back on I will leave a screenshot

10. -image-

11. Edited 7 years ago by Tezzer

-image-

12. -image-

13. -image-

14. Wish me gl friends

-image-

15. after further consideration, no Towel Gang members will be allowed to enter the lottery. it would be pretty stupid if i had a big drawing just for one of my basemates to win the prize

16. PonZe

30 Mar 2017 Suspended

-image- huehuehue

17. -image-

18. @cepheid after further consideration, no Towel Gang members will be allowed to enter the lottery. it would be pretty stupid if i had a big drawing just for one of my basemates to win the prize

awh man ;)

19. @cepheid after further consideration, no Towel Gang members will be allowed to enter the lottery. it would be pretty stupid if i had a big drawing just for one of my basemates to win the prize

There is Abuse and Bias in this gang :(

20. Edited 7 years ago by GibsonAxe

-image-

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!