My Current Base (Storm Caller Citadel)

1. 7 years ago

Ok this is my first above ground base that i actually think is worthy of being put up here tell me what you think and if you have any suggestion please tell me
    -image-
    Main Keep
    -image-
    Magma Golum
    -image-
    Sheep pen...
    -image-
    ...with sheep
    -image-
    Arbitorium
    -image-
    lonley villager above the lake with cactus farm and afk fishery in the shot
    -image-
    afk fishery up close
    -image-
    Chess set
    -image-
    Auto Mushroom Farm
    -image-
    Main Keep again
    -image-
    behind the inner wall
    -image-
    cocoa bean farm
    -image-
    inside waterworks. (I need stained glass to finish the floors
    -image-
    rooftop view 1
    -image-
    Rooftop view 2
    -image-
    hyper-speed afk nanofarm
    -image-
    Workshop next to netherwart farm
    -image-
    Monument to CraftyMyner for making me Helper
    -image-
    Stables
    -image-
    Inside of Workshop
    -image-
    Last shot showing Furnace wall

Sorry for the length any suggestions please post them below

(p.s. Yes i know my decorating skills need work )

2. what's the purpose of the furnace wall?
    the rest is great

3. Maybe a few semi auto smelteries instead of that huge wall :P Saves some time too

4. Ayyy I've been here :D
    Never looked around and saw everything but I've been there.

5. @Carl_Sagan1 what's the purpose of the furnace wall?
    the rest is great

From when i was smelting a ton of stone to build the walls i need to get round to making auto smelter im planning to build a bakery first that is the building site right now

6. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

Can I visit? @thegoldsmith

7. @ghostassasin81 Can I visit?

hrm......... Mumble mumble mumble

8. Ok nvm

9. I'm sure he would let me visit <3

10. @thegoldsmith From when i was smelting a ton of stone to build the walls i need to get round to making auto smelter im planning to build a bakery first that is the building site right now

oh that's great

11. Looks nice, I would mix in some cracked and mossy stone brick however. Looks too uniform.

12. Well....daaaaaaamn :D

13. That is a beautiful build! I like it, I would agree with the auto smelter. Perhaps try to go with different signage? Its a little dull, Perhaps add a few fun things here and there that a keep would have, training areas, an inn, a church, beacons. That's what I would do. Beautiful build! I can not wait to see more!

14. @Ealdwine_Drasax That is a beautiful build! I like it, I would agree with the auto smelter. Perhaps try to go with different signage? Its a little dull, Perhaps add a few fun things here and there that a keep would have, training areas, an inn, a church, beacons. That's what I would do. Beautiful build! I can not wait to see more!

Im planning to build all that stuff outside the keep walls in a village style area with small houses, shops, probably a multi-faith facility rather than a specific church so no one is offended and maybe a few services like a subway and postal system.

15. o cool

16. what's the coords tho :P

17. probably a multi-faith facility rather than a specific church so no one is offended

I would like a science lab please. and perhaps and observatory station.

18. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@TheRoberino what's the coords tho :P

go to the end and keep walking forwards past the portal cant miss it, if you pass another island you've gone too far :P

19. have i been there? that sheep farm looks awefully familiar

20. @TheForgotten20 have i been there? that sheep farm looks awefully familiar

maybe im not sure

or Sign Up to reply!