End Dimension Spawn Glitch

1. 7 years ago

Hello, I recently teleported to the End spawn and was spawned over the void which I promptly fell into, and lost all of my god gear, tools etc. If I was spawning into a personal warp and this happened knowing it was griefed would make sense but this the spot any player can go to. Is this a known glitch? if not, could it be looked into? Also really hoping to get my items back, which I have memorized, unfortunately I have no screenshot of this.

2. I don't understand how you could teleport to end spawn and fall into the void, the whole area is under spawn protection and cannot be touched.

Are you sure you weren't pearling through the end portals ?

3. I am certain I was not pearling through the void. to be 100% specific, I used the end dimension warp, closed the wrong window, reopened minecraft, and when I spawned in, I fell into the void.

If I was pearling though the void I would understand my own mistake in missing a portal or running into the recent traps.

4. hey not sure if you are talking about the same thing but i just made a thread about this https://forum.craftymynes.com/5414-end-portal-traps-or-issues

Some one has been blocking the other ends lately if that is what u are talking about

5. Yeah, I've seen that post, but I don't usually use those portals, and haven't used those portals since your post, this was using the warp used directly in the book.

6. Maybe the book glitched out and it happened

7. It almost happened to me, I managed to warp to a spot in the end I was at

8. This has happened to me. Sometimes it glitches, I was lucky however to warp back to home.

9. Karma

10. @HaloNest Karma

For what????

11. Sorry about your stuff :/

12. @adamblakely2 For what????

Being demoted I guess

13. Edited 7 years ago by adamblakely2

@HaloNest Being demoted I guess

Holy shit, you are so dumb it hurts

This had absolutely nothing to do with me, what the hell are you taking about

or Sign Up to reply!