1. 7 years ago

MineCo. Is back and better than ever.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Redstone: 3 stacks for 1 Dia.
    Pistons: 4 for 1 diamond
    Sticky: 1 per diamond (Due to lack of supply of slimes)
    Repeater: negotiable
    Dispenser: negotiable
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Books Coming soon to MineCo.
    Nether Goods: (Prices higher due to dangers in Nether)
    Nether brick: 2 stacks for 1 dia.
    Wither Skulls: 3 for 1 DB
    Potions:
    6 Potions for 1 gold.
    If splash or harming, 2 gold
    Food
    Bread: 64 for 1 iron
    Potato: 64 for 1 iron
    Carrot: 64 for 1 iron
    Cake: 2 for 1 Diamond
    Pumpkin pie: 2 for 1 Diamond
    Building materials:
    Stone materials: 3 stacks for 5 gold
    Wood materials: 4 stacks for 5 iron
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Membership: pay 2 diamonds and get discounted prices. PM for more information!
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    If you need anything else please message me. I am a dealer in all things.

2. i wil buy 3 wither skulls for a db!

3. i will buy 3 wither skulls for a db also

4. me too

5. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

4 wither skulls for 12 diamonds

6. Ill buy 6 skulls for 2db

7. @Ealdwine_Drasax MineCo. Is back and better than ever.
    Sticky: 1 per diamond (Due to lack of supply of slimes)

I can trade you Slimes, I have... well, plenty.

8. Will buy 3 skulls too!
    #BankruptServerShops
    Not ChewyStore tho

9. Edited 7 years ago by MisterReco

Dude, your skulls are too low
    If you are trying to make some changes on the economy, try selling SBs

10. how much wood do you have?

11. I'll buy 3 skulls :D

12. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

20 Diamomd blocks for 60 wither skulls. Big buy but gotta grind. W/ 2 dia membership lol

13. I'll also buy 20 stacks of wood if you have that much

14. Do you sell god swords/tools?

15. @Ealdwine_Drasax you gonna respond?

Got 85 wither skulls in total that you need to distribute.

For a grand total of 68DB and 3 diamonds

16. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

@_Confederacy_ @Ealdwine_Drasax you gonna respond?

Got 85 wither skulls in total that you need to distribute.

For a grand total of 68DB and 3 diamonds

Battle of the buyers. Lmao. @Ealdwine_Drasax you got tall orders to fill. Post the times you're online

17. I would like 3 wither skulls

18. Sorry for not replying, I have had some deaths in the family :( I will attempt to get the orders filled. It may be delayed due to finalizing the estate and other factors I would appreciate some patience and I will be more than happy to fill out orders. They will be taken care of in a first come first serve bases.

10pm to 1 am I am always on, if a time is not going to work please pm and I will be more than happy to work out a time. Thank you for your interest and making MineCo. Your place of business.

19. I need block of quartz. Lots of them.
    What's you price? List it in dia and some other options if you will take other things as currency

20. @Ealdwine_Drasax What timezone?

or Sign Up to reply!