I'm straight outta gold

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

So, I'm buying gold.

It would be appreciated if it's in gold blocks.
    Willing to pay a reasonable price with god tools or diamonds(enchanted books could do a trick too).

Not sure how much is a stack of gold blocks worth, so make a reasonable price.

I can trade any enchanted book that's worth 5-6 diamonds(except S5 & U3) for a gold block.

2. SOLD.
    what's S5 and U3?

3. S5= Sharpness V
    U3= Unbreaking III

4. @just_a_penguin S5= Sharpness V
    U3= Unbreaking III

i thought so. thank you!

5. How many gold blocks you've got and what would you like for them?

If you need god tools, I'm talking about pickaxes, axes and shovels, all completely enchanted and you can obviously choose if you prefer Fortune III or Silk Touch in them, be aware that normal price for one god tool is 25 diamonds(atleast for the pickaxe), so I would agree to trade a god tool for about 4 or 5 gold blocks.

It's 5 diamonds = 1 gold block.

I can sell enchanted books too as I mentioned above, any book that's worth up to 5 diamonds. :)

I'll most likely have it ready tomorrow. :)

6. Oh, @iDoge, just processed that your playing again, wb!

7. Edited 6 years ago by Carl_Sagan1

@iDogeTwinkie How many gold blocks you've got and what would you like for them?

If you need god tools, I'm talking about pickaxes, axes and shovels, all completely enchanted and you can obviously choose if you prefer Fortune III or Silk Touch in them, be aware that normal price for one god tool is 25 diamonds(atleast for the pickaxe), so I would agree to trade a god tool for about 4 or 5 gold blocks.

It's 5 diamonds = 1 gold block.

I can sell enchanted books too as I mentioned above, any book that's worth up to 5 diamonds. :)

I'll most likely have it ready tomorrow. :)

I have 1 stack of gb and 38 gold blocks can i trade them for 1god pick 1 god axe 1 god shovel and the rest diamonds?

8. @Carl_Sagan1 I have 1 stack of gb and 38 gold blocks can i trade them for 1god pick 1 god axe 1 god shovel and the rest diamonds?

Sure thing. Let's say that god pickaxe, god axe are 25 diamonds each, and a god shovel 20 diamonds each.
    ..and you get 51 diamond blocks along with it. That's according to my calculations. :)

You're getting a nice pile of diamond blocks for this lol. xD

9. @iDogeTwinkie Sure thing. Let's say that god pickaxe, god axe are 25 diamonds each, and a god shovel 20 diamonds each.
    ..and you get 51 diamond blocks along with it. That's according to my calculations. :)

haha yes and im very grateful for it <3 xD

10. @Carl_Sagan1 haha yes and im very grateful for it <3 xD

Well I'm grateful for your gold blocks because I need them things xD

I should really make a gold farm fml.

11. I think gold farms aren't against the rules, but beware they might cause horrific lag

12. @TheMightyDrex I think gold farms aren't against the rules, but beware they might cause horrific lag

Overworld gold farms are not allowed, but nether gold farms are allowed.

13. @STRANGER_ Overworld gold farms are not allowed, but nether gold farms are allowed.

But due to lag, they aren't very effective

14. @Jordi223b But due to lag, they aren't very effective

have you never been to my gold farm on the previous server?

15. I made this thread so I can buy gold blocks not for discussing gold farms.

16. @iDogeTwinkie Sure thing. Let's say that god pickaxe, god axe are 25 diamonds each, and a god shovel 20 diamonds each.

Can I get the same deal?

17. I'm low on diamond blocks now so books and god tools will do the trick.

18. Edited 6 years ago by TheMightyDrex

@iDogeTwinkie Could I possibly sell 5 gold blocks for regular dia still?

19. Are you also trading diamonds for gold? If so at what rate?

20. guys chill out i bought it all :3

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!