Need Help With Redstone?

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Brad_Armstrong

Hello, I'm a redstoner that can help you with anything, as long as you have redstone and a crafting bench I can help you.
    If you need help just reply on this and I'll help you as soon as possible.

2. I'm a redstoner too if you need help message me on the forums or in game and I'll tp to your base! Simple as that!

3. @Rybye I'm a redstoner too if you need help message me on the forums or in game and I'll tp to your base! Simple as that!

Same

4. @Fisban_Regner any memories from when i blew up ur server when you put down that command block :P

5. I am not someone who does a lot of redstone builds, but if anyone wants some redstone, I'll give you whatever I have. I go mining frequently, so I usually always come back with stuff. If you see me ingame, feel free to message me and I'll give you some :)

6. @TheForgotten20 @Fisban_Regner any memories from when i blew up ur server when you put down that command block :P

You tried to blow up my test server but failed. I had thought of that. I have also opened shoo again and unlike other people i help you with redstone build without coming to your base.
    Just search for i'm selling redstone builds

7. @Fisban_Regner You tried to blow up my test server but failed. I had thought of that. I have also opened shoo again and unlike other people i help you with redstone build without coming to your base.

The most recent post before your post was over 6 months ago...

8. Ive been away for a year so im playing catchup

9. Can some one explain to me the difference between a normal 2x2 piston door and a seamless 2x2 piston door?

10. @Fisban_Regner You tried to blow up my test server but failed. I had thought of that. I have also opened shoo again and unlike other people i help you with redstone build without coming to your base.

you have a test server?
    Im also good in redstone so can i help?

11. 3 years ago

this thread is closed

12. Locked.

or Sign Up to reply!