Admin breaking rules :O

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Retrochewy

@Blackened_Dawn Excuse moi, mais à raison que tu n'est pas le seul Français ici, j'pense que on va ignorer cette histoire de te pardonné car t'est européen.

link text
    Dawn was suspiciously caught talking in French (I think)

2. dank

3. Français? N'est-ce pas une femme française noircie l'aube

4. C͜͢͢͠h͘͟҉e̸̢͟͢c̡͜k̸̢͘͘ ̶́y̢o̧͡͡u͠͠҉̶r̶͟͏ ̸̢̨̕͠p̷͠r̵̡̕͠͝i̧̕v̡͘͢i͏̴̢̨l̴̡̧ę̸̛͢ǵ̢͝͡͞e̢͘͘͟͜ ̡̀͘͡͝

5. Pretty sure it had to do with the appeal and him being French and how that somehow justified his use of hacks and him wanting to return.

6. Transalation: Excuse me, but because you're not the only Frenchman here, I think we're going to ignore this story of forgiving you because you're European.
    Thank you google transalate

7. Edited 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

Yes, I said "Excuse me, but since you're not the only French person here, I think we'll ignore this spiel about pardoning you because you're european"

8. @Retrochewy Transalation: Excuse me, but because you're not the only Frenchman here, I think we're going to ignore this story of forgiving you because you're European.
    Thank you google transalate

Also why didnt you use it 2 hrs ago

9. i go onto a forum post titled "Admin breaking rules :O" thinking that its going to be some sort of "cephied's thoughts #3" but no its a post about someone getting triggered because someone spoke french.

10. Edited 6 years ago by sknup

Blackened_Dawn Excuse moi, mais à raison que tu n'est pas le seul Français ici, j'pense que on va ignorer cette histoire de te pardonné car t'est européen

isn't Français frenchman
    and Personne française french person?

11. @sknup isn't Français frenchman
    and Personne française french person?

yes

12. Sacrebleu, cette européens!
    -image-

or Sign Up to reply!