Make - A - Monster

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by thegoldsmith

Hey guys, sorry Ive not been on recently (exam season) im killing some rare spare time here and setting up a creative challenge.
    basically like the title says you make a monster not necessarily for minecraft. all you do is write a description of your monster in the format below and compare it to other peoples monsters. obviously no vulgar or rude comments about other peoples monsters or any vulgar or rude monsters as well.

Format
    Monster name/title:

Physical description:

Additional abilities:

Background details (optional):

Weaknesses:

Drawing (also optional):

Cant wait to see what you guys come up with :D

2. Edited 6 years ago by thegoldsmith

Just to start things off
    Monster name:
    Phantomite

Physical description:
    A giant spider/elephant cross (eight elephant legs). with three elephant heads each with 16 poisonous tusks running down their trunks and eight eyes on each.

Additional abilities:
    Highly venomous with its poison coating its tusks and in its saliva poison can be absorbed through skin
    Extremely strong (elephant muscles)
    Highly mobile inc wall crawling (spider....stuff)

Background Details:
    It roams the plains and jungles ever searching for a insects large enough to eat. but overall a friendly creature that shows its affection by running its tusks over people.

Weakness:
    Scared of:
    Small mice and large boots

3. Monster name/title:Barons' Bashers

Physical description:Humanoid shaped. Large head, large nose, Often find them wearing tattered clothing. Their skin is a sunken grey, conditions after years of working in the shadows. The only sound they make is a grunting noise when they attack, or are attacked.

Additional abilities: Super human speed, Strength and an ability to locate a target through walls.
    Extreme trackers, once they catch wind of a human, they will not stop untill the human has been killed.
    They have no concept of fear and will attack anyone they see.
    Their weapon of choice is an ax imbued with magical properties, further heightening their already formidable skills.

Background details (optional): BaronBattleBreads personal creation, they serve as assassins for the unwanted members of society. While they are only deployed against miscreants, they have no concept of target and will murder any humans within their vicinity.

Weakness: While resistant to physical blows, they are weary of magic users. They develop a discomfort in water as it messes with their ability to locate humans, and have a longstanding hatred with flight. They simply refuse to learn, a belief that their speed on the ground is still superior.

4. @BaronBattleBread Monster name/title:Barons' Bashers

Physical description:Humanoid shaped. Large head, large nose, Often find them wearing tattered clothing. Their skin is a sunken grey, conditions after years of working in the shadows. The only sound they make is a grunting noise when they attack, or are attacked.

Additional abilities: Super human speed, Strength and an ability to locate a target through walls.
    Extreme trackers, once they catch wind of a human, they will not stop untill the human has been killed.
    They have no concept of fear and will attack anyone they see.
    Their weapon of choice is an ax imbued with magical properties, further heightening their already formidable skills.

Background details (optional): BaronBattleBreads personal creation, they serve as assassins for the unwanted members of society. While they are only deployed against miscreants, they have no concept of target and will murder any humans within their vicinity.

Weakness: While resistant to physical blows, they are weary of magic users. They develop a discomfort in water as it messes with their ability to locate humans, and have a longstanding hatred with flight. They simply refuse to learn, a belief that their speed on the ground is still superior.

how would they fare against a raging Phantomite?

5. Edited 6 years ago by BaronBattleBread

@thegoldsmith how would they fare against a raging Phantomite?

Seeing as your guy is scared of large boots (my guys have feet) and mine carry an ax and have no concept of fear.. id say that in a 1v1, my guy would win initially, but might succumb to the poison after.

I say this because my monsters dont kill anything but humans, unless provoked. So your friendly poison bug would have to have started the altercation with its venom.

6. If i had free time i would try to draw both of your characters :/

7. I'm totally doing this!

8. @Pimpcy I'm totally doing this!

make one for me because im tired and busy please. they could be friends or twins or murder buddies or a two headed ogre

9. Remember Guys this thing is open to absolutely everyone please make a monster

10. @thegoldsmith Remember Guys this thing is open to absolutely everyone please make a monster

Please!! i want to read about crazy things that dissapear and melt into puddles and are the stuff of nightmares

11. Monster name/title: golddigger

Physical description: it looks like an overbuffed crocodile. It has a very good bite and a strong tail whip for those who dare come close. Its stomach acids are very strong and so it has learnt to aim a large ball of highly strong acid capable of melting through a prison in mere minutes. It also has a ranged attack in that it can whip its tail around and use the spikes attached to it to fling onto its enemies. The spikes are made similar to our nails. Should the spikes penetrate the armour of the enemy its poison tip can quickly finish them off. It has great armour that even modern HEAT and APDS shells cannot penetrate.

Additional abilities: it swims and runs fast

the crocodile was a result of one of crafty's pvp arena experiments. Unfortunately it escaped and the citizens of CM could not mobilise in time to stop it from escaping into the wild (ofc the people at spawn were afk as usual) and now it hunts anyone it finds.
    Weaknesses:
    The crocodile's ranged attacks are not very accurate and it is often too obsessed with mining gold to get the first hit on its enemies. It is also sensitive to gasses .
    Drawing (also optional):

12. @TheForgotten20 Monster name/title: golddigger

Physical description: it looks like an overbuffed crocodile. It has a very good bite and a strong tail whip for those who dare come close. Its stomach acids are very strong and so it has learnt to aim a large ball of highly strong acid capable of melting through a prison in mere minutes. It also has a ranged attack in that it can whip its tail around and use the spikes attached to it to fling onto its enemies. The spikes are made similar to our nails. Should the spikes penetrate the armour of the enemy its poison tip can quickly finish them off. It has great armour that even modern HEAT and APDS shells cannot penetrate.

Additional abilities: it swims and runs fast

the crocodile was a result of one of crafty's pvp arena experiments. Unfortunately it escaped and the citizens of CM could not mobilise in time to stop it from escaping into the wild (ofc the people at spawn were afk as usual) and now it hunts anyone it finds.
    Weaknesses:
    The crocodile's ranged attacks are not very accurate and it is often too obsessed with mining gold to get the first hit on its enemies. It is also sensitive to gasses .
    Drawing (also optional):

nice one explains why i never find much gold ore

13. Edited 6 years ago by just_a_penguin

Name: D'yavol'skaya Sobaka

Physical Description: Large, black dog, around 1 metre tall while on all 4 legs, with huge, powerful fangs. Glowing red eyes protruding from all over its body, alongside missing chunks of flesh.

Additional Abilities: Super fast and strong, and runs on only its hind legs, but can also turn into smoke.

Background Details: No known origin, first sighted close to Novosibirsk in the late 1890's. After the first sighting, the number of missing cases grew, then spotted again in Zheleznogorsk in the late 1950's, and recently sighted in Solntsevo Moskva. Known to feed only on humans, and prefers industrial places or places with a high population.

Weakness: Anything that would kill a regular dog can kill it, the problem is trying to be as fast as it.

14. @just_a_penguin Name: D'yavol'skaya Sobaka

Physical Description: Large, black dog, around 1 metre tall while on all 4 legs, with huge, powerful fangs. Glowing red eyes protruding from all over its body, alongside missing chunks of flesh.

Additional Abilities: Super fast and strong, and runs on only its hide legs, but can also turn into smoke.

Background Details: No known origin, first sighted close to Novosibirsk in the late 1890's. After the first sighting, the number of missing cases grew, then spotted again in Zheleznogorsk in the late 1950's, and recently sighted in Solntsevo Moskva. Known to feed only on humans, and prefers industrial places or places with a high population.

Weakness: Anything that would kill a regular dog can kill it, the problem is trying to be as fast as it.

Why do i have to be as fast as it? ill just coat myself in chocolate :D

15. Edited 6 years ago by BaronBattleBread

@BaronBattleBread Why do i have to be as fast as it? ill just coat myself in chocolate :D

should work, except you know the whole being eaten part that might sting a little

16. @thegoldsmith should work, except you know the whole being eaten part that might sting a little

The dang this is fast enough i cant outrun it and likely strong enough that i cant outpower it. Ill be dammed if i dont take it with me when it kills me XD

17. @BaronBattleBread The dang this is fast enough i cant outrun it and likely strong enough that i cant outpower it. Ill be dammed if i dont take it with me when it kills me XD

fair enough

18. remember guys this is still open to everyone i need more monsters for what im planning
    (if your stuck for an idea adapt a monster from a myth or legend that you know)

19. Edited 6 years ago by Carl_Sagan1

Monster name/title: Nano bots

Physical description: Small tiny intelligent organized autonomous semi organic robots (unknown metal+unknown organic material).They have formed colonies under ground and in the seas, they can swim, fly and move through rocky terrain easily. Their intent is unknown and they seem to be neutral. They can scan and detect all signs of life and movements kilometers away and they can take defensive measures if needed.

Additional abilities: They are linked to each other with advanced technology so communication is very easy. they can move in swarms or individually. they feed on anything after decomposing it into small molecules.

Weapons: Sonic, Ionic, electric forces

Background details (optional): They have came from outer space and crash landed somewhere unknown.

Weaknesses: Extreme heat can disrupt their communication and function

20. Edited 6 years ago by MisterReco

@Carl_Sagan1 Monster name/title: Nano bots

Physical description: Small tiny intelligent organized autonomous semi organic robots (unknown metal+unknown organic material).They have formed colonies under ground and in the seas, they can swim, fly and move through rocky terrain easily. Their intent is unknown and they seem to be neutral. When they can detect all signs movements kilometers away and they can take defensive measures if needed.

Additional abilities: They are linked to each other with advanced technology so communication is very easy. they can move in swarms or individually. they feed on anything after decomposing it.

Weapons: Sonic, Ionic, electric forces

Background details (optional): They have came from outer space and crash landed somewhere unknown.

Weaknesses: Extreme heat can disrupt their communication and function

Can they self replicate after feeding?
    If so, can a large enough group eat something the same size of the group, or they eat individualy?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!