Naidae's Ocean Treasure Trove -- Reopening!

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Naidae

Hello, Everyone!

Just an FYI, everything is back up and running-- sea lanterns are in stock for immediate purchase!
    These will not be sold in anything less than a stack, nor will they be discounted, as they are already being sold pretty cheap.

Thank you!

Prismarine Crystals..................................... 1 diamond per stack
    Prismarine Shards....................................... 1 diamond per stack
    Prismarine ................................................... 2 diamonds per stack
    Prismarine Bricks......................................... 2 diamonds per stack
    Dark Prismarine........................................... 4 diamonds per stack (while supplies last!)
    Sea Lanterns ................................................ 6 diamonds per stack
    Cooked Fish .................................................. 1 emerald per 5 stacks

(currently unavailable-- will update)
    Ink Sacs
    1/4 stack (16 sacs).........................................6 iron ingots or 3 gold ingots
    1/2 stack (32 sacs).........................................1 diamond, 15 iron ingots, 7 gold ingots, or 8 emeralds
    3/4 stack (48 sacs).........................................18 iron ingots, 9 gold ingots, or 12 emeralds
    full stack (64 sacs).........................................4 diamonds

Update: If you don't have diamonds or don't want to spare them, you can always bargain with me for a different trade. :)

2. Wow! Looking forward to this! (I love sea lanterns...)

3. and i love prismarine bricks! :D
    i want like 15 stacks would you be able to supply that?

4. @1Lysander and i love prismarine bricks! :D
    i want like 15 stacks would you be able to supply that?

Absolutely :D I can probably have that order ready by tomorrow afternoon. Still slow moving as I work the bugs out of the build. ^^

5. @Naidae Absolutely :D I can probably have that order ready by tomorrow afternoon. Still slow moving as I work the bugs out of the build. ^^

ill take a stack of lanterns and 2 stacks of dark prismarine and 2 stacks of prismarine bricks thanks

6. recommend you to up your prices a bit haha, its too good of a deal ^^

7. @TheForgotten20 ill take a stack of lanterns and 2 stacks of dark prismarine and 2 stacks of prismarine bricks thanks

you got it! Working on the order now, will hit you up when it's ready :)

8. 1 stack dark prismarine and 10 stack sea lantern please.
    Please let me know when ready

9. Edited 6 years ago by TheForgotten20

@xeniac85 1 stack dark prismarine and 10 stack sea lantern please.
    Please let me know when ready

i dont think ive used 10 stacks of torches during building on the 1.11 server so far lmao
    but then again u hae a big base
    btw would help out if you provide a ton of potatoes and carrots cuz im making a big farm at the sc base

10. @TheForgotten20

i dont think ive used 10 stacks of torches during building on the 1.11 server so far lmao
    but then again u hae a big base

I'm thinking 10 stack approximately covers, but I'll probably use other types of lighting too so maybe I won't need as much.

btw would help out if you provide a ton of potatoes and carrots cuz im making a big farm at the sc base

Let me know how many you need

11. But can I buy fish?

12. @GrinningBobcat But can I buy fish?

I typically reserve the fish as my own source of income, but once I get enough inventory I'd be willing to sell some ^^ Not yet though!

13. Edited 6 years ago by TheForgotten20

RIP @_Drachenzorn_ y u never on
    now being replaced lmao

14. Edited 6 years ago by _Ami_13_

I approve of this hehe, expect lots if business from me soon :P

15. Have 13 stacks of SeaLanterns ready for me ;)

16. Edited 6 years ago by Naidae

Bump! Update: Back in the sea lantern business! Hit me up for orders, everything is ready for immediate purchase! :D

17. Thanks for the trade Naidae!!!

18. @chobofied Thanks for the trade Naidae!!!

no problem!

19. 1 stack lanterns

20. @Rybye 1 stack lanterns

done, ready whenever you want buy them

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!