Red Army: Reformation

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Pimpcy

@SovietSuperman_ You know, when I first heard the name "Team Eye" I was actually watching this. Seems oddly fitting.

I'm FUCKING laughing
    A team eye animation needs to be made with this or something

3. Edited 6 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@Frosen Red Army Application

IGN: tsu

Strengths: Cracking open cold ones with the boys, vaping, agro pearling, alting, pvp, catching dubs, bumpin Lil Dicky, XXXtentacion remixes, team fights, getting coords, lovin my body, pody positivity, phatty clouds.

Weaknesses: Nothing besides dawn

Ticks: only a few deer ticks after I went to the field to crack open cold ones with the boys.

Reason for joining: Heard sovietsuperman is trustworthy and doesn't leak coords for attention.

Relations with other factions: Occasionally I crack open cold ones with Team Eye members such as dark warrior sharp 2chill flowerly and shvex. miss u mindchronik:(((

Time Zone and when im on: Im on when im not blowing phatty clouds.

Anything Else: I wont take orders from soviet so there may be complications.

Gamertags/psn: tsu, FlashFood, Nickleus, Vondohr, Magic_Ferrett, Jetzki, DaddyTsu, wnz, Meku, Arena_Logger.

Yes, you read that right. FlashFood.

topkek, even looks like a tsu shitpost, grammar and everything. Great effort troll.

Obviously fake but still a pretty good shitpost.

Edit: I guess I should explain why it's fake, or atleast the FlashFood part. Considering the amount of times I've seen the "tsu", "Magic_Ferrett" and "DaddyTsu" names speak at the same time, move at the same time and PvP at the same time as FlashFood it seems very unlikely that they could be owned and operated by 1 person. Another thing, Flash has a moderator rank on a close-knit vanilla server and frankly tsu wouldn't be mature enough to get and hold that position. On top of all that, you missed a ton of tsu's alt names including but not limited to: "Marketinq", "jjfrowst", etc.

4. @Frosen be salty ;)

5. @OtherGreenGamer topkek, even looks like a tsu shitpost, grammar and everything. Great effort troll.

Obviously fake but still a pretty good shitpost.

Edit: I guess I should explain why it's fake, or atleast the FlashFood part. Considering the amount of times I've seen the "tsu", "Magic_Ferrett" and "DaddyTsu" names speak at the same time, move at the same time and PvP at the same time as FlashFood it seems very unlikely that they could be owned and operated by 1 person. Another thing, Flash has a moderator rank on a close-knit vanilla server and frankly tsu wouldn't be mature enough to get and hold that position. On top of all that, you missed a ton of tsu's alt names including but not limited to: "Marketinq", "jjfrowst", etc.

rabbi_lazar

6. Edited 6 years ago by CactusOwnage

Listen to this while reading.

IGN: CactusOwnage

Strengths: Dabbing, Resistance to Earrapes, PvP

Weaknesses: Building, listening to normal music

Ticks on CraftyMynes: 1193637

Reason for joining: Need a trustworthy faction where I can store all my valuable items. I also can also provide totally not earraping supporting music.

Relations with other factions: None because I'm lonely.

Time zone and when you are usually online: UTC +01:00, I'm online when I'm not hitting those dank dabs.

Anything else: XXXTentacion makes great music.

Gamertags/Psn: CactusOwnage

7. @CactusOwnage
    Listen to this while reading.

IGN: CactusOwnage

Strengths: Dabbing, Resistance to Earrapes, PvP

Weaknesses: Building, listening to normal music

Ticks on CraftyMynes: 1193637

Reason for joining: Need a trustworthy faction where I can store all my valuable items. I also can also provide totally not earraping supporting music.

Relations with other factions: None because I'm lonely.

Time zone and when you are usually online: UTC +01:00, I'm online when I'm not hitting those dank dabs.

Anything else: XXXTentacion makes great music.

Gamertags/Psn: CactusOwnage

try nerdiebirdy earrape

8. Deleted 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  9. Deleted 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  10. @OtherGreenGamer both those were old names that I renamed so I didn't count them. Jjfrowst was the original account owners name (oolfa) after that marketinq, then jetzki.

11. Deleted 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  12. Edited 6 years ago by Elephant_Parade

IGN: TotallyNotAnElephant

Strengths: Literally perfect

Weaknesses: Too loyal

Ticks on CraftyMynes: Spontaneously donates resources to—oh wait, no. 1,000,000

Reason for joining: To not spy on you

Relations with other factions: Absolute hatred of all other factions, especially Elephantia

Time zone and when you are usually online: Not PST, 24/7

13. IGN:

Strengths:not much

Weaknesses: lazy ass

Ticks on CraftyMynes:a whole lot

Reason for joining :tony backwards

Relations with other factions:team eye, team oblivion, NN, SC, harvestar, old red army, skykin, apathy, altf4, the companions, pizza guild, team flux

Time zone and when you are usually online: not when ur on

Anything else:
    not much else
    Gamertags/Psn:teesu

or Sign Up to reply!