1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by TheForgotten20

i thought this didnt work ever since the 1.9 reset since it broke the server. this base was known for housing mods

aboose, illegal or im stupid?

-image-

brief history for you newbies: before the server reset economy was broken reason:

1. spawn villagers that traded 8 emeralds for 1 diamond (OP)
    2. spawners lik this that was only placed in by admins due to it just spwning a few then reseting, then this happened

btw 10 DB to get a TP from me, also involves a gr8 base around no killing

2. Interesting.

3. @TheForgotten20 i thought this didnt work ever since the 1.9 reset since it broke the server. this base was known for housing mods

aboose, illegal or im stupid?

\"-image-\"

brief history for you newbies: before the server reset economy was broken reason:

1. spawn villagers that traded 8 emeralds for 1 diamond (OP)
    2. spawners lik this that was only placed in by admins due to it just spwning a few then reseting, then this happened

btw 10 DB to get a TP from me, also involves a gr8 base around no killing

I'll go with the 3rd option. Mooshroom eggs came out in the May Crafty Crate. Anyone now can place spawn eggs into spawners, hence why you's dont get villagers etc anymore.

4. different spawn eggs require different settings to spawn. mooshrooms require mycelium floors, squid require the area to be filled...

And btw, oblivion has warps there.

5. @Venetorem different spawn eggs require different settings to spawn. mooshrooms require mycelium floors, squid require the area to be filled...

And btw, oblivion has warps there.

that does not explain how the spawner is wroking reliable

6. @TheForgotten20 that does not explain how the spawner is wroking reliable

How does it not ?
    The spawner has near perfect spawning conditions, lots of light and surrounded by mycelium mostly as such, it's working reliably.

7. @R4iscool1 How does it not ?
    The spawner has near perfect spawning conditions, lots of light and surrounded by mycelium mostly as such, it's working reliably.

and how is it in the spawner with no issues

8. @TheForgotten20 and how is it in the spawner with no issues

@Nysic I'll go with the 3rd option. Mooshroom eggs came out in the May Crafty Crate. Anyone now can place spawn eggs into spawners, hence why you's dont get villagers etc anymore.

9. So it's possible to place eggs in the spawners by yourself? Interesting.

10. Yes but sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes it reverts itself

11. like i said, they have conditions that must be met for it to not revert

or Sign Up to reply!