1. 6 years ago

AltF4 is looking to install a player shop into craftymynes were you can buy everything you will need please post your comments about this idea

2. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

May I have 7 dragon eggs?
    This says it all

3. Lol cant help you with that haven't built it yet
    also cant you only get 1dragon egg

4. The egg is in spawn in this server

5. @HaloNest The egg is in spawn in this server

False, Team Eye has it. SharpSerac was flaunting it a few days ago

6. Ooh really? I thaught it was in spawn

7. @HaloNest there is one in spawn, but they have the one that actually dropped :P

8. Aight then @DoppyRex I want a dragon egg

9. try and get one also could i have a chat with a mod about this because i want it to be like something everyone can share and enjoy and it doesn't get raided immediate

10. @DoppyRex try and get one also could i have a chat with a mod about this because i want it to be like something everyone can share and enjoy and it doesn't get raided immediate

It will get raided immediately without fail

11. yeah well i was kinda hoping i would build it then you could like put it in spawn or something so it was like a place you could visit in adventure mode either through a plate or it was in spawn

12. That is not likely to happen either. It would be a considered a special treatment if you owned it, and if the server owned it it would break/confuse the economy

13. well put it this way you could trade stuff in for the cash and then trade the cash in for items or blocks so technically i wouldn't be taking more than i put in.

14. so all it would be would be a shop that is not raid able yet usable by all. it would of course mean i would have to be keeping up with the things people were buying and selling.

15. @DoppyRex so all it would be would be a shop that is not raid able yet usable by all. it would of course mean i would have to be keeping up with the things people were buying and selling.

intresting concept if staff agree but if not then its gonna be raided instanly

16. Edited 6 years ago by DoppyRex

yeah i know kinda risky

17. There will be no protected playershop.
    This has been stated many times.

18. K anyway I think I'm gonna try out the idea with some trusted people so like a faction shop instead of a playershop

19. :(

20. Well if it works I may coat it in obsidian and let it open to all

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!