Craftymynes forum app

1. 6 years ago

This would make the forum a lot easier to use on mobile devices. Do it for the ppls on vacation!

2. What issues do you have with the mobile side of the forum? An app would be a bit overkill

3. Im currently using an iphone on the forum and its as easy as any other site to use. Considerably more user friendly than any enjin sites. Dont see what problem you would have?

4. There was an issue with phones and the autosizing of the textbox for writing posts, I just fixed that so now it shouldn't get stuck behind your keyboard on phones.

5. Thanks it was painful

6. It would make loading a bit faster cuz it takes a while even on a new iPhone 6 with good wifi

7. iPhone 7 here and not so Bad

8. @Retrochewy It would make loading a bit faster cuz it takes a while even on a new iPhone 6 with good wifi

Works perfectly fine on an iPhone 6 for me, fast and responsive.
    Perhaps your browser is the culprit?

9. The amount of work it would take to make an app would be insane. The only way I could make an app in a reasonable amount of time would be to make it just run its own browser. However, that wouldn't accomplish anything and would cost money for putting it in the app store. I have never had issues with speed.

10. Okey I'll try chrome

11. @CraftyMyner I've noticed that on iPad, I can't see the "New Thread" option while using Chrome. Not a huge issue, it works fine with a browser called Puffin, but just curious if that's something that can be changed easily.

12. @NerdieBirdieYT @CraftyMyner I've noticed that on iPad, I can't see the "New Thread" option while using Chrome. Not a huge issue, it works fine with a browser called Puffin, but just curious if that's something that can be changed easily.

^^^

I couldn't start new threads during classes that was annoying

13. @NerdieBirdieYT @CraftyMyner I've noticed that on iPad, I can't see the "New Thread" option while using Chrome. Not a huge issue, it works fine with a browser called Puffin, but just curious if that's something that can be changed easily.

@HaloNest ^^^

I couldn't start new threads during classes that was annoying

Are you sure? Its in the dropdown menu at the very top.

14. Searched it so bad for a year and couldnt find it lmao

Also I tried making an application for this website but nah, would be the just the same

15. @CraftyMyner It should be next to the number saying how many private messages you have, yes? That's where it ends on my screen. There is nothing after the private messages.

16. Chrome made a change to the way it handles some css styles. It should be fixed now.

17. I'm using God knows what on Nokia Lumia and I still can properly use forums and make new threads and post comments that make absolute no sense. This phone is like 3 years old and looks like a bunch of fucked up screen glass and a fucked up phone overall. I never owned stronger phone than this motherfucker.

18. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Appreciate it @CraftyMyner . I can now make posts easily!

It looks a little weird, but meh. It works! Shown here

19. @NerdieBirdieYT Appreciate it @CraftyMyner . I can now make posts easily!

It looks a little weird, but meh. It works! Shown here

Try now?

20. @CraftyMyner Try now?

Fixed! Thanks so much! Looks just like desktop.

or Sign Up to reply!