Lock this please.

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by AwesomeCreeper50

The base is no longer for sale.

2. 1db

3. I'll buy all the heads, PM me

4. The base is being sold as a whole.

5. but no offense, there is nothing to sell and it looks like shit :/
    1-5 db at the most would do for a dug out area and some chests filled with junk

6. I already have someone that bet a stack of DB on it. So...

7. @AwesomeCreeper50 I already have someone that bet a stack of DB on it. So...

They played themselves. Who was it

8. 70 db

9. Thanks for the bid, i'll wait awhile to see if someone bids higher.

10. Not gonna lie, but this base seems worth a lot more than 70DB. Sure, the walls aren't Lapis or diamond block but why should that matter. It has all the functions of a good base (farms, villagers, storage, spawners, decorations). Don't know why people are bidding that low when you literally showed a stack of DB included in the base. Based on resources included in the video alone the base should be worth at least a couple hundred DB, in my opinion. 70DB bid would be like paying 6DB for the rest of the resources AND the base haha.

11. Thats what I mean, but people dont seem satisfied if they arent getting diamond block walls and 20 god sets. Might not even sell it at this point.

12. Edited 6 years ago by javonjw

The average person on the server does not have many diamond blocks so either you just sell to the highest bidder or dont sell at all or you can just set up a competition or drawing .
    If you think about it and if the person does have the diamonds they would have no interest in the base because they already have everything

13. Maybe sell it for VIP+ or MVP rank

14. Lock this thread please.

or Sign Up to reply!