a city base that is over 89k out and village bid!

1. 6 years ago

minesy

30 Aug 2017 Suspended
    Edited 6 years ago by minesy

here is a city that I found that what was abounded by the owner. it is a really cool base over 89k out and you can use it as a base! I will start the bid at 5db and there is a village!-image-
    -image-
    -image-

2. 5db

3. minesy

30 Aug 2017 Suspended

ok if no one offers more than 5db in the next 24 hours it goes to sharp serac!

4. minesy

30 Aug 2017 Suspended

also theres a village

5. 6

6. 7

7. minesy

30 Aug 2017 Suspended

ok if n one offers more than 7db in the next 24 hours it goes to fire5trainguy!

8. What if you decide to destroy it after selling it? Or give the coordinates to someone else? Considering your previous actions in your short time, I doubt anyone would buy that base from you. And if they do, well, good luck living in a crater.

9. minesy

30 Aug 2017 Suspended

@Cileklim why would i destroy it? and what other actions? the mining event? i was just giving the coords away not selling them

10. minesy

30 Aug 2017 Suspended

@Cileklim What if you decide to destroy it after selling it? Or give the coordinates to someone else? Considering your previous actions in your short time, I doubt anyone would buy that base from you. And if they do, well, good luck living in a crater.

also i have well over 14 mil ticks

11. holy shit man 14 whole million ticks?

12. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

You should give the buyer a book that says the base you sold won't get raided for at least 6 months or they will get a refund. If you don't, well that means the base is not safe enough for someone ( @fire5trainguy ) to buy it.

13. minesy

30 Aug 2017 Suspended

okay then i will

14. minesy

30 Aug 2017 Suspended

@Cileklim and i say again when have i done that stuff?

15. minesy

31 Aug 2017 Suspended

4 hours left to bid

16. 8 DB

17. minesy

31 Aug 2017 Suspended

if no one offers more than 8db in the next 24 hours the base goes to @AttackTeam!

18. abounded by the owner what makes it abounded the person might be on vacation or something how long ago did you find this base this person could return anytime

19. minesy

31 Aug 2017 Suspended

@javonjw found it a month and a half ago and i have not seen any body there sense and i have been there. and if i i am correct i think the guy left the server

20. @minesy you say you found the base so how would you know who "THE GUY" is to know if they left the server who is the guy

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!