Anyone playing GTA V Online on PC?

1. 6 years ago

Hey guys.

I'm playing GTA V Online on PC, and I got a team and I need swagger CM people on it.

I'm talking about active people and people with who I can do heists properly.
    Shares on the heists will be always equal. Which means if a heists earning's are 400,000 Grand Theft Auto Dollars(wtf lol).
    If 3 nerds and myself are in a heist, each one of us get 100k each.

I'm currently looking for 7 people currently.
    If you can aim a gun at the right moment and pop a round into someone's brain, you'll do it just fine.

I also called it DogePlsXD but I coulda picked a better name, if you got any ideas, let me know.

It would be great if people are adults and who aren't serious as fuck and can take a joke, I'd let anyone underage I know into the team and that's only if I know you good enough.

So yeah, let me know. :)

2. sorry man, never had it for PC :P

3. Edited 6 years ago by CactusOwnage

@iDogeTwinkie I have GTA 5 on PC. Ask me any time if you want to play it. Never really played it much because I don't have friends playing it :P

4. Edited 6 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

@CactusOwnage @iDogeTwinkie I have GTA 5 on PC. Ask me any time if you want to play it. Never really played it much because I don't have friends playing it :P

Add me on the Rockpoop Games Social Poop Club and shit like that. :D
    Same name as here.

5. @iDogeTwinkie do you have the steam version or the rockstar version?

6. @CactusOwnage @iDogeTwinkie do you have the steam version or the rockstar version?

Rockstar =D Bought it straight outta GameStop shelf. :)

7. I got it on PC but load times still turn me away. Theres some good game there somewhere hidden under load screens and menus

8. Ive been playing it a lot lately, ill add ya on social club, same name as here

9. @ardoasms Ive been playing it a lot lately, ill add ya on social club, same name as here

Yeah I noticed haha, I added you on it :)

or Sign Up to reply!