I know who leaked cords to Skull Mountain

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@humfrydog Who supplied this evidence to you?

3. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

Humfrydog is one of the most trustworthy player I've ever met. I don't get why people tried to blame and accuse him in the first place.

4. Here is my idea. If we take serious action by demoting and/ or kicking players in NN. This will likely remove the mole if it isn't Nerdie. We keep doing our thing by holding events and building our bases. If they aren't attacked or leaked. This shows that Nerdie wasn't the leaker and that truly it was someone else who was in NN who leaked the coords

5. And where is serac sharp to deny or prove this allegation or any team eye member? I cant wait to hear what they say. Maybe they will tell all of us who gave them access at skull mountain. I stand behind my multiple sources and released all the info I could without exposing them. I have no reason to fake this information. But I am personally convinced he did this and nothing will change my mind. Believe me or don't believe me its up to you. I said I had proof and I posted it. The entire time the only question he asked was "who is the mole?" not who gave out cords.

6. But the question is, is the proof real? We still haven't comfirmed that

7. You could also just post proof that nerdie is "innocent" by posting the conversations humphry has screencaps of. If he really is innocent, why has no one posted that yet?

8. well from what they say the second one was faked so they may not have an image of it and the first one already got posted i think

9. Edited 6 years ago by T0rsion

Humfry what is the number beside Nerdie's name #????

On your proof

10. @BoneChi11er You could also just post proof that nerdie is "innocent" by posting the conversations humphry has screencaps of. If he really is innocent, why has no one posted that yet?

This. Also, the screenshots look pretty real unless someone went all the way and made 20 different fake accounts.

11. I'd take Humfrydawg's side even before anything was posted. Quite premature pointing fingers at him when every NN place has been leaked previously.

12. Yes, what was the number of that Nerdie's account of Humfry's evidence?

13. after this is finished i call for a quick court of law round

14. number is #9481

15. Edited 6 years ago by DoppyRex

both sides are innocent until proven guilty
    Same tag

16. Can you show me a screenshot of the number you got @humfrydog ?

17. Step 1: Find an instance of Nerdie saying something starting with the same letter of the message you want him to say
    -image-

Step 2: Say message and screenshot
    -image-

Step 3: Line up text with first letter of Nerdie's original message
    -image-

Step 4: Hi guys yes obviously this isn't real nobody could ever think it was.

oh shit.

oops. remind me not to make jokes again. im too good at photo editing.

18. @humfrydog number is #9481

Ok then the account isn't the fake one that was on Onlivions doscord

19. Thank you so much JuJu, see guys? This was totally fake

20. Edited 6 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

The burden of proof is now on @NerdieBirdieYT . He needs to post a video (unlisted) of him proving that it's fake. You see, Humfry's claims are NOT unfalsifiable. However, Nerdies claims of being innocent so far are completely unfalsifiable, meaning that without proof it's impossible to say Nerdie is right or wrong. He needs some kind of damning evidence to prove it false.

Also, showing that it CAN be faked, doesn't mean it IS fake.

Personal opinion: Don't know who's right atm.

21. @JuraraJupiter so what you are saying is that it was actually fake? Or you are just proving that it can actually be fake?

Altho we know that everything online can be faked

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!