Buying a God Sword With all enchantments

1. 6 years ago

I am interested in buying a diamond sword with sharpness V, unbreaking III, looting III, knockback II, fire aspect II, and mending. I also need it to be able to be renamed if possible.

2. This is available,. Pm me in game.

3. lol knockback 2

4. It's not for pvp. Not everything has to be about pvp.

5. @AttackTeam It's not for pvp. Not everything has to be about pvp.

To be fair, I don't pvp and I prefer no kb. It is good for keeping creepers and other high-damage mobs at bay though.

6. @AttackTeam It's not for pvp. Not everything has to be about pvp.

even from a pve standpoint you wanna hit those skellies back so they hit you even more? good job bucko, good choice of enchants xd

7. Edited 6 years ago by AttackTeam

shove it up your ego for once, and maybe not butt your head into every last conversation if you have nothing that actually adds something to the subject. Also some staff member lock this conversation since I've got my sword now.

8. @AttackTeam shove it up your ego for once, and maybe not butt your head into every last conversation if you have nothing that actually adds something to the subject. Also some staff member lock this conversation since I've got my sword now.

i am simply telling you that the sword in which you requested is suboptimal compared to the swords that me and the rest of Team Eye use, and am merely passing some helpful advice unto you

9. Locked.

or Sign Up to reply!